Rose's Introduction:

Hiiiiii, I'm Rose Lavillant!! I am 15 and love Unicorns!! I am very cheerful and a ball of sunshine. My friends are Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alya Césaire [Juleka's Friend as well], and my beautiful Girlfriend is Juleka Couffaine.

      I honestly believe Luka and Mari would be right for each other. Due to Luka's sweetness and courage, he could help Mari open up more and be herself without being too shy. Also, for Mari, she is always positive and thoughtful, which would help Luka be happier and feel better about himself.

      I strongly think Mari can help Luka's music feel whole and give him all the inspiration in the world. I know he would think she is different from all the other girls that hangover him like they are dead weight. Which let me remind her SHE IS DIFFERENT from the dead weights because she could lift his spirits.

      I tried helping him by getting him a unicorn, but he smiled and thanked me and put it on his shelf in his room. I wish that I could have done more, but I leave that up to Marinette to do now.

      Anyways onto the next couple's introduction because this story isn't about me but about two special people I hold dear to my heart; the bestest friends a person could as for.