SCHOOL, UGH!!

Third Person's POV:

     As the day passes by ever so slowly; the new guy comes into the school during 4th Period. He heads off towards the Principal's Office to get his schedule and everything to start tomorrow. The New Student is...

Luka's POV:

     After taking my shower and morning routine; I finished the rest of the notes and instrument melodies to the song. I was very frustrated due to the fact I didn't have any lyrics written whatsoever.

      I sighed loudly and decided after 3 hours of pure torture thinking of lyrics; it was time to put everything away and head to the school for my transcripts and receive my schedule. "I can't believe I am genuinely going through with this ugh. I love my sister, so I am doing this for her," I groan and start to head out.

*Time Skip To Principal's Office*

      I was waiting until Principle Damocles got my schedule printed. After that, we talked about the schedule itself to see if I was ok with the classes, but knowing me not caring said it was fine. As soon as we got done discussing everything I needed to know, a knock was heard, and I see my Sister Juleka walk in.

      "Ah, Juleka perfect timing you can show your brother around. Also, Luka, a girl named Kagami, will help you find your classes tomorrow." The Principle explained as I nod while leaving with my Sis.

Juleka's POV:

      I walked into Principle Damocles Office and was instructed to show Luka around the school. As we walked out, I showed him the basic places and a great place outside by a Cherry Blossom tree [HEHEHE for Mari and him to eat lunch together and also play his guitar].

*Time Skip*

      I heard the bell ring for 8th Period, which is Free Period, which made me smirk widely. 'Perfect this is when Mari goes to the Music Room to sing alone' I thought to myself.

      "Hey, Luka I gotta go find my friends, but if you take this hallway straight down and go left on the corner and the 4th door down, you'll find exactly what you've been looking for," I tell him while smiling brightly and ran off leaving him confused.