It's A Reunion!!

Luka's POV:

*Next Day/First Day Back To School*

      I woke up to my alarm going off to get up and shower. I get up and head into my Bathroom with my clothes, speakers, and my phone. I hook everything up and blare my song while singing along.

Voices in my head again

Trapped in a war inside my own skin

They're pulling me under

Go!

I've swallowed myself but the fever remains

I'm numb to the pleasure but still feel the pain

If I showed you my soul would you cover your eyes?

If I told you the truth would you dare me to lie?

I keep it all inside because I know that man is everything but kind

Voices in my head again

Beating me in a war I can't win

I can hear them now

Trapped in a game inside my own skin

And I don't know myself anymore

They're pulling me under

Voices

Voices

      I got out of the shower and started to get dressed while looking at the mirror, shaking my head like a puppy to get the water off. I fix my hair a little and walk out of my Bathroom satisfied enough after brushing my teeth and finishing my morning routine.

As I walk through this valley of shadows and death

I curse not the wicked, I praise not the blessed

If I told you the truth, you'd beg me to change

If fear were a currency, you'd own the bank

      I play my song just through my phone as I grab my guitar and school bag. I leave without my Sister because I didn't want to deal with waiting for her friends to show up at their meeting spot.

      I put my headphones on and finish the song while switching to another song as I continue my walk towards the school. As I was walking, I see who I believe is Adrien.

      I ran up to him, "HEY ADRIEN," I yelled while catching up to him and see he is with a girl.

Song: Voices        Artist: Motionless In White

Adrien's POV:

      I was walking with my Girlfriend Kagami when I heard some dude yell my name. I turned around and couldn't believe my eyes. "LUKA?" I asked in disbelief.

      He 'Bro Shook' my hand, and we continued walking towards the school. "So Juleka bullied you into joining our school for the Musical Competition huh? Ha, well, Music is your life so I guess you couldn't pass up the opportunity," I smiled and laughed a little. 'Man I missed this musical genius' I thought to myself.

      "Oh, right this is Kagami, Kagami Tsurugi, my Girlfriend. Which might I add will be in some of your classes. NO FLIRTING SHE IS MINE; also she will be showing you to your classes." I sternly warned him half-heartedly.

      He laughed and nodded but I also heard him mumble something along the lines of 'I might have my sights on some Angel with a beautiful voice.'  I have no idea who he is talking about, but I hope I get to meet her soon.