First Date!!

Luka's POV:

      I woke up from my deep sleep dreaming about the perfect first date. 'Hmm, we should get ice cream and walk around the park getting to know each other more, or well I should tell her about me this time at least,' I was deep in thought until my door was busted open by a giggling brat I call my Sister.

      "Hey, are you excited for your date with Mari?" Jule's asked. I groaned and threw my pillow at her face. "How do you know I'm taking Marinette on a date? Don't tell me you stalked us," I asked curiously and annoyed from her being in my business all the time.

      She just shrugged as I sighed and got up and headed towards my bathroom to take a shower. "Oh, by the way, Bro Mom and I won't be home tonight. I will be over at Rose's House and Mom is working all night," I heard her say as I can hear the smirk in her voice.

      I roll my eyes and start my morning routines and then get ready for the day. 'Maybe I'll sing to her before she draws me?' I question myself. I get dressed and fixed my room up and nod in approval.

*Time Skip To Picking Mari Up*

      I start to blush a little as I knocked on the Dupain-Cheng Huge House Mansion like doors. [A/N: Yes I made her a rich girl but no snobby one like Chloe lol ALSO yes she has a separate house from the Bakery which is next door to their place]. I saw the door open and a big man with a suit that was way over budget for me haha come into view.

      "Oh, Hi, Sir I am Luka and looking for Marinette," I stagger out as who I presume was Mrs. Dupain-Cheng come behind Mr. Dupain-Cheng. He opens the door wider as Mrs. Dupain-Cheng greeted me when I slowly walked into the house. "Hello, Luka dear, Marinette shall present herself in just a moment," she said ever so properly.

      'Shit, they're so fancy I have no chance with her now' I thought to myself as I saw my angel come down the stairs looking so beautiful. I smiled widely as she came closer, "Wow, Mari. You look so beautiful," I said, totally forget about her parents listening.

      She blushed and kissed her Parents cheeks as she grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house on our way as she asked, "Where are we going?" I chuckled and lead the way intertwining our fingers.

Mari's POV:

      I woke up early and hopped in the shower while humming a random song. After I was done in the shower and finished up my routines, I went into my room and got dressed in a pink with white polka dot dress with a pink bow in my hair.

      I sat at my desk and took out my songbook/sketchbook that I have been working on some new lyrics inspired by yours truly 'Luka' I sigh dreamily. I started to write some lyrics that I have been working on ever since I met Luka so maybe I'll sing to him after our drawing session.