Drawing/Ask Out!!

Mari's POV:

      When he said, he wrote the song for me; I blushed like crazy and hugged him tightly. "So, wanna draw me now or sit on my lap and make out?" he asked jokingly, which only caused me to blush redder.

      I got off him and grabbed my bag. I put on the floor and grabbed my sketchbook and colored pencils. "This may take a while, so if you could stay still in any pose, you'd like I will begin. Let me know if you need a break," I told him as he got into his position.

*Time Skip To Just Finishing Coloring His Hair---Picture Up Top*

      I just finished coloring his hair as I see an Hour and a Half went by. I looked at him as he got up, "Break Time I'm stiff haha," he said while chuckling. "Oh, no, I'm done her look," I gave him my sketchbook to look at it.

      "Oh wow, Mari you are truly amazing can I keep it?" He asked as I giggled. "Duh, that's why a drew it silly, it's for you," I smiled at him brightly. He carefully ripped it out and started to look through my other sketches.

      His eyes went bright as he saw my designs I am doing for my clothes I want to make. "Wow, Mari, you are incredible and very talented in more things than one," I smirked at me as I blushed and thanked him.

      I checked my phone and realized the time. "Shoot I gotta go my parents are waiting for me at this fancy restaurant for dinner and to talk business and apparently I have to be there. So sorry Luka maybe we could do this again sometime it was a blast." He walked up to me, "of course, we can anytime you want, and also I have a quick question before you leave."

      I looked at him, waiting for his question. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I was so shocked, but I slowly kissed back, bringing my arms around his neck as he put his around my waist. "Will you be my Girlfriend, I know I'm probably not good enough for you and you deserve better, but you are the only girl that's on my mind 24/7?" He asked, shyly.

      I smiled and leaned up on my tippy toes and kissed his lips to answer his question. "I believe that answers that see you tomorrow then," I say as I walk backward and out the door.

Luka's POV:

      OML SHE SAID YES or well basically kissed me as a yes. Holy shit she is actually mine and I actually have a GIRLFRIEND. I was so excited and not even 10 Minutes later I hear giggling as my sister sees me as I blush deeply.

      "So, Big Bro what's gotten you so shy and cheerful?" she asked casually. "Oh, you know finally figured so lyrics out..... Oh, you know me too well... Well actually Mari said yes to me asking her out," I blurted out excitedly as my Sis just smiles widely and starts to fangirl over it as I smile at her enthusiasm.

      "So you gonna ask her to the School Halloween Dance that in just a couple weeks [2 weeks to be exact]?" I nod quickly "I'll ask her tomorrow when I see her again." I high fived her and walked into my room, sighing happily.

*The Next Day*

      After taking a shower, I got dressed and text Mari to meet me at the park. I walked to the park listening to music and sat on the bench, waiting for Mari to show up.

      I closed my eyes for a moment enjoying my music when someone pulled my headphones off my head. I was about to snap at the person but realized it was Mari, so I smiled and grabbed her waist sitting her on my lap. "Sneaky today are we?" I ask her while smirking.

      She giggled and kissed my cheek, "MMM maybe a little." I chuckled and kissed her lips quickly. "So what do you have planned for the School Halloween Dance?" I asked casually.

      "Oh after ranting about everything that happened last night with us to Alya she is coming over to my place to get ready with me, while Nino is going to meet her at my place and my limo driver is going to take us... I'm going by myself as usual, why are you going?" She asked me.

*Flash back on Mari's POV with Alya*

      After the dinner with my parents and their business meeting [I was introduced to their daughter who is one year younger than I .. we got along just fine and became friends instantly due to how much we had in common] I went straight to my room and called Alya.

      She picked up as I told her about Luka and Me. She screamed in the phone causing me to drop it on my bed as I layed down. "Jezzz, your gonna make me lose some hearing," I giggled at her.

      We made plans to get ready for the Dance at my place because I have been working on our Costume Dresses. She then asked if I was going to the Dance with Luka but I said, "Idknw (I DON'T KNOW) he hasn't asked me yet and besides we just started going out." I rambled on.

      We ended up hanging up after a while and I passed out within a few minutes as I dreamed about what is to come in the near future.

*End of Mari's Flash Back*

      I hummed as I leaned closer to her, "you wanna be my date to the dance?" I asked as I kissed her cheek softly. She smiled and nodded quickly "YES YES YES YES," she hugs me tightly and planted kisses all over my face, and I hold her waist.

      After spending the day together I walked her home and gave her a hug and kiss goodnight and a smile saying I will text her when I get home.

      A/N: Again sorry for no Chapter's haven't been motivated with everything going on... Also sorry if these are bad haha... ALSO I WILL BE UPLOADING ME VERY OWN DRAWINGS/SKETCHES VERY SOON I MADE 4 SO FAR!!!!!!!!