Back To School/Chloe's Apology!!

Mari's POV:

*A Week Later*

      Today is my first day back to school and I am so thankful for Alya getting all my school work together and giving it to Luka. Thanks to both of them I am not behind on any of my school work.

      I walked into the school with Luka holding my things as everyone was staring at me. I looked down as I continued walking to my classes as Luka gently intertwined our fingers together (MY GOOD HAND BTW). He put my stuff down on my desk as he gave me a quick kiss and said he'll meet me after every class.

      I smiled and nodded as I watched him walk away. Alya then sat down next to me smiling widely. "Damn, girl so glad you are back in school I missed you like crazy.. Oh, and if you need help writing I can help!!" She blabbered on as I giggled and shook my head. "No need Alya, I have been practicing writing with my left hand so I wouldn't trouble you with my lack of a right hand hehe."

      Soon class started and I was lacking on notes so I skipped a few pages and wrote the notes down for the day. "Can I borrow your notes that I missed at lunch break?" I whispered-asked to Alya as she nodded a 'yes'.

      After every class on time Luka was waiting at the door for me. I smiled at him as I wrapped my arm around his available arm as we walked. That was until Chloe walked up to us. Luka had this look on his face that could literally scare a baby's soul outta their mouth. I notice that everytime she is around Luka she cowards.

      She began to talk but with a very shaky voice, "M-Ma--Marinette, I wa-a-ant to-o apolo-g-gg-ize for what I d-did-d; I'm Sorry!" She looked at me and then bows down lowly to me which shocks me. "It's fine Chloe, I'm not mad, everything is fine I am sure you didn't actually mean it, you were just very upset that day. So you see we are fine no need to bow to me, but please don't do that anymore to me or anyone else!!" I smiled at her as I began to walk away.

Luka's POV:

      I smirked at Chloe as she throughout the whole day bowed to Mari as she begged her not to. I couldn't contain my chuckles, well that was until Mari got tired of Chloe's actions and began glaring at me.

      I smiled at her cautiously as she pulled me into an empty classroom by the collar of my shirt. "Babe, wait, I'm So--," I was cut off by her pushing me up against the wall with her hurt hand on my chest and the other one against the wall as she was shaking slightly.

      I noticed her face was super red. "You told her to do those things didn't you, what you do threaten her, because all day she has been acting terrified to be near me whenever you are around and the bowing thing is soooooooo ANNOYING!!" I sighed as she leaned her head against me as I heard sniffling.

      "I'm sorry, yes I made a small threat to her because she hurt you and I couldn't allow her to get away with it, just be lucky I didn't have her expelled." I hear her sigh as she smiles up at me, "you're very sweet and a great boyfriend, but take it easy on Chloe; besides I'm not mad at her I just wanna move past all this." She leans up and places a tender kiss on my lips as we finished out the day.

Chloe's POV:

      I apologized to Marinette all day and she just forgives me for almost killing her. I wasn't really thinking about the consequences or what would happen to her; I was just so irritated with her. I know you'd think we would be best of friends due to our higher status in society but we aren't.

      Ever since I found out she liked Adrien I hated her, I know she has Luka now and I should be nicer to her but I JUST DON'T KNOW anymore. I should be targeting Kagami but jezz she scares the hell outta me. Maybe I just need to give up on Adrien and just stay friends and make friends with Marinette instead of tormenting her.

      It was the end of classes and I saw Marinette walking by herself, so I ran up to her. "Hey, Mari?" She turns around slowly and smiles at me, "Please don't apologize or bow down to me it's quite embarrassing." I shake off the shock on my face and nodded, "I wasn't about to do any kind of that sort."

      She looks at me waiting for me to continue, "I was actually wondering if maybe we could... I don't know... Maybe.... Start over... Like we could become friends?" She looked at me and giggled as she walked up to me. "That would be great, I've always considered you as my friend even though I knew you hated me!!"

      I apologized one more time for being so cold towards her as I walked with her out of the school to see Luka and Alya waiting for her. I stopped in my tracks looking down as Mari turns to me and gently grabs my arm pulling me with her.

      "Time for you to apologize IcyBlue," Mari said as she pulls Luka over as well and he sighs. "Look Chloe I'm Sorry for threatening you but you hurt my girl so I had to be rude so my apology." I just nodded. I saw my driver pull up so I waved goodbye to Mari and to everyone else.

A/N: Sorry about the lack of updates. Maybe only 2 more chapters till it's finished, which will be the competition. Might be doing a Sequel that is of them being older or no sequel just a new story???????????? Thanks for the Reads, Votes, and Comments!!