His Voice!!

Third Person's POV:

      It was now the Mid-October, and Halloween was upon everyone. The school Halloween Dance was the day before Halloween, so everyone was planning and making preparations while we have two new blossoming love blooming before our eyes.

     Before we get into that ... Everyone started asking who they wanted to go with to the Dance; while Mari was just too depressed to even think about the Dance. Besides, who would want to go with her??

      Luka was on the same page as Mari, because he was busy with music and getting the courage to ask Mari out and to go with him to the dance as a couple. [Yes Luka is a little shy due to Mari's angel like voice.]

Luka's POV:

      Ugh, I've been in school for a month now and already don't want to continue, BUT I promised Jule's I would stay. BESIDES, I want to hear her voice again, but she hasn't been back in the Music Room to sing.

      If she isn't there today, then I am going to use the room myself because I need the practice I'm getting kind of rusty with my voice haha.

*Time Skip To Free-Period*

      I rushed out of the classroom with my guitar and went to the Music Room only to be disappointed. "Damn, she isn't here again. I really need to know her name." I sigh and walk into the room.

      I grab a chair and sit on the stage while getting my guitar out and started to strum a melody.

Mari's POV:

      I finally got time to get away from my friends and hurry off to the Music Room to sing. I reached the Music Room only to find someone in there already. I was going to leave, but he started to sing and my eyes went wide.

      I carefully opened the door because his back was facing the door and slide right in and sat on the floor listening to him singing and playing his guitar.

[Verse 1:]

I can see every tear you've cried

like an ocean in your eyes

All the pain and the scars have left you cold

I can see all the fears you face

through a storm that never goes away

Don't believe all the lies that you've been told

[Chorus:]

I'll be right here now

to hold you when the sky falls down

I will always

be the One who took your place

When the rain falls

I won't let go

I'll be right here

[Verse 2:]

I will show you the way back home

never leave you all alone

I will stay until the morning comes

I'll show you how to live again

and heal the brokenness within

Let me love you when you come undone

      I felt like I was in heaven, and this incredible voice was drawing me in. This song reminded me of how I was feeling and wish someone would love me and who would be there for me. It's like this song was made for me.

[Verse 3:]

When daybreak seems so far away

reach for my hand

When hope and peace begin to fray

still I will stand

[Chorus:]

When the rain falls I won't let go

I'll be right here.

      As the song ended, I was too much in thought to even realize he was standing right in front of me staring at me with a blush on his face, which got me blushing as I scampered to my feet.

      "O-ooh, umm, hi I'm Ma-ma-Marinette," I stuttered as I face-palm myself mentally.

Luka's POV [AGAIN]:

      I finished singing the song I wrote last night for the Angel I heard sing. I packed up and went to leave only to see the girl I have been waiting to hear sing for a while now.

      I was so shocked I was standing in front of her, just staring at her with wide eyes.

      She finally noticed and stuttered her name, "O-ooh, umm, hi I'm Ma-ma-Marinette," it was so cute I smiled. "Hi, Ma-ma-Marinette, I'm Luka," I giggled as she blushed brightly.

      I put my hand out, and she took it as I pulled her into a hug. "You're super beautiful, did you know that cutie?" I ask her getting some courage.

      She giggled and hugged me tighter, "You have an irresistible voice and not to mention you're way too cute to be hugging me," She said shyly. I smiled brighter and hugged her tighter.

      "No, you're perfect in every way BabyGirl. Also, you sing like an Angel; please sing for me someday soon," I asked being brave with my words.

Song: Right Here       Artist: Ashes Remain

      A/N: All the song I put are the Artist's own.. Luka nor I actually wrote them just for the story sake I make it as he wrote them!! ALSO if you can't see the videos I will comment the video link but basically they're AMV [Anime Music Videos] well one isn't lol...