Zoo School Junior/Senior Trip!!

Mari's POV:

      It's the New Year January, and school just started back up and found out we are taking a school trip to the Zoo. Not going to lie, I am excited I love seeing the animals with their family just being themselves and mothers protecting their young ones.

      I smile as I get to the school and walk up to Alya, "Damn Girl, why are you looking so good, hmmm, got a hot date?" She asks as she wiggles her eyebrows as I blush and see Luka coming up behind Alya. "No, it's a nice day, and ...oh, hey Darling," I hugged Luka as he wrapped me into a tight hug.

      "Hi, Gorgeous, you ready for this trip?" Luka asked as he pulled away and intertwined our hands. "Yes, I am very excited to see all the new animals they got," I smiled radiantly as I squeezed his hand lightly.

      We just talked about random stuff until the teachers round us up, and we get on the tour bus and head towards the Zoo. I sat next to Alya because she grabbed me away from Luka. I smile slightly at Luka as an apology as I sat down with Alya as we just talked the whole way as I kept looking back at Luka as I see him watching me smiling.

*At the Zoo*

      The teacher let us roam around freely as we had to write down the important stuff about one animal you wanted to write a 6 Page report on. I walked over to Luka to see what animal he wanted.

      Luka [just kidding LUCKY] for me he wanted to do the same animal as I which is a Panda. We held hands and walked past some exotic animals until we reached the Panda exhibit. We sat down at the bench and started to write down important information from the pamphlet and by looking at them.

 We sat down at the bench and started to write down important information from the pamphlet and by looking at them

Luka's POV:

      As we went to the Zoo and got the assignment of what we were to do, I was about to walk in the direction of the Pandas. I turned just as Mari walked up beside me.

      I found out we were doing the same animal, so we walked together hand in hand as we saw other animals and watched them a bit as we continued towards the pandas.

      After the informational gathering, we decided to look around the Zoo more and goof around. I held Mari on my back as we roamed around until it was time to leave. I kept her on my back as we walked up to Alya; "Sorry Al's but she is mine for the ride back," I said as I put her down and grabbed her hand pulling her lightly on the bus and towards the back seats as Alya follows and sits one seat ahead of us with Nino sitting with her.

      I sat on the inside so Mari could lean on me because she was falling asleep. I laid her head on my shoulder and hummed a melody to her as she slowly drifted off to sleep. I put my head on top of hers as I drifted into a light slumber.

      We get back to the school, so I woke her up and kissed her passionately as we went our separate ways because it was so late. I got home and messaged her a long goodnight text and took a quick shower where I wish Mari were taking with me and then went to bed.

A/N: The next two updates I have chapter names and planned out some ideas for the chapter they will be updated Sunday and Monday, MAYBE both on Sunday XD Thank You all who are reading this!!