Gift Time!!

Luka's POV:

      As I bring her to my room, I get so nervous that my gift wouldn't be good enough for her. I squeeze her hand softly as I shut the door and guide her to the bed as we sat down facing each other.

      She smiled that perfect smile at me, and it melted my heart, I began to blush and look down playing with my fingers. I heard her giggle, so I lifted my head and looked into her eyes.

      "So, cute hehe I guess you should open mine first, here!!" she grabs the big box and slides it over towards me as I watch in shock, 'So BIG' I thought to myself. I look at her as her smile grows more prominent, and her eyes brightened up more than usual.

      I began opening it up and see a guitar case, I pick it up, and it has some weight to it, so I was confused. "Open, open, open!!" She says enthusiastically. I open the case to reveal a guitar but not just any guitar but a design one with not only Jagged Stone's signature but Mari's as well. "Did you make this yourself?" I asked surprised as she nodded and said, "Yes, with the help of Jagged and I was only gonna have him sign it, but he insisted I did too because I designed the design from his new album he will be playing at his New Year's Concert. I saw tickets as well and grabbed them as she explains, "They are Eight tickets for You, Me, Jules, Rose, Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Kagami."

      After I hugged her and gave her long kisses, I parted ways and handed her the gift I bought her. I looked at her nervously as she starts to open the present.

Mari's POV:

      I open the gift to reveal a very expensive...

      I was stunned at the sight of seeing a ring in the small box, "please tell me this wasn't expensive," I asked him looking into his eyes as he chuckles lightly

      I was stunned at the sight of seeing a ring in the small box, "please tell me this wasn't expensive," I asked him looking into his eyes as he chuckles lightly. "Well, it wasn't cheap that is for sure, but you're worth so much more than a simple Promise Ring."

      'It's a Promise Ring?' I think to myself as I start to blush. He leans close to my face as he takes my hand and puts the ring on my ring finger, "With this ring I promise to protect you with my life, make you the happiest girl, never to hurt you or make you feel any less important. I promise to cherish every fiber of you and make so many good memories with you; I promise never to leave your side and to uphold our future to the great potential that is soon to come. I promise to respect you and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make as a couple; we are bonded together for eternity. Finally, I promise with this ring in the near future to Marry you and be the best man I can be for you!!" He says as I get tears in my eyes as he leans down more and kisses me with so much love and devotion.

      I climb on top of him as he lays down and kiss him back with more love as I lay on him as the kiss gets more heated. I giggle into the kiss as he wraps his arms around me. "I Love You Marinette So Very Much!!" He kisses my cheek softly. I blush, "I Love You Luka So Very Much Too!!" I kiss his lips and smile into the kiss as he hugged me tighter.

 I blush, "I Love You Luka So Very Much Too!!" I kiss his lips and smile into the kiss as he hugged me tighter

      And that was our first 'I Love Yous'... until next time at 'Spending New Year's Together!!' ALSO THE RING HAS 'I LOVE YOU' ENGRAVED.

Song: Promise Of A Lifetime        Artist: Kutless