Stalkers!!

Juleka's POV:

      The class has ended so as Mari and I were walking out I asked if she was going to see my Brother after school. "Oh, um, well, I mean if you don't mind that is. You are my Best Friend, and I don't want to lose you, but I think I am falling hard for your Brother." She said shyly as I smiled and was about to say something, but she ended up smack her face on a locker which just so happened to be my Bro's locker, so I slipped away quietly.

      I saw how caring my Bro was with her which made Alya, Rose and Me smirk at each other. We saw them walk off hand in hand, "Ok, girls lets follow them to see what happens," Alya blurted out as we both nod. "Operation Stalkers is a go," Rose said while giggling.

*At The Park Behind A Bush*

      We hide behind a big bush as they sat down on a bench. "Awwwww, she's leaning on his shoulder, how cute," Rose mentions as I look and smile bigger. "See girls told you they'd make the perfect couple. My plan is working better than I hoped," I said proudly.

Rose's POV:

*Before Park At School*

      I'm waiting with Alya at our lockers for Juleka and Mari to show up, and see what was going on. "So what do you think Mari is going to do since you know her the best?" I asked Alya curiously.

     She looked at me smiling softly, "She is so gonna go for it, I mean didn't you see how she was acting while talking about him; also the fact that she didn't shut up even though Adrien was listening in," She busted out laughing due to the face Adrien made during class.

      "Hehe true," I giggled as I see Jule's coming over her quickly without Mari. When she got here, she pointed at the two new forming love birds. I smiled brighter and looked at all as she was smirking 'Told you' she mouthed to me.

*At The Park*

      I saw Mari was leaning on Luka's arm and had to mention how cute it looked. That's when Jule's said something about her plan working, and that she was right to do what she did. I giggled at her and kissed her cheek, making her blush.

      I notice Alya taking pictures of them both, "ok, ok, girls lets go before we get caught," I pulled them away from the cuddlers. "N'aww Damn I was just getting into the good shit," Alya complained as she took one last picture and then looked through her photos she just took smiling widely.

Alya's POV:

*Before Park At School*

      I walked out of the Class with Rose, and as we got to our lockers, she asked me about what I thought my girl Mari would do. I smirked as I said my part on the matter and started to laugh as I remember the look on Adrien's face he was hella shocked.

      I noticed Jule's heading our way as Mari stays with Luka. Also seeing him look her over because she smacked face first into his locker. 'Aww he's such a sweetheart I already approve of him' I thought to myself as I watch them.

      I smirked as I mouthed 'Told you' to Rose as she was smiling at me. I know my Bestie by heart even more than Juleka. I saw them walk off as she intertwined their fingers together; I'm so happy that she can forget about that clueless idiot Adrien.

*At The Park*

      We got to our hiding spot and watched it all unfold. Rose mentioned Mari was willingly leaning on Luka so I started taking as many pictures as I could.

      I took a quick picture of Rose kissing Jule's cheek, 'ha I'll be teasing them like crazy tomorrow morning' I giggled and started taking more pictures of them both.

      "ok, ok, girls lets go before we get caught," Rose said as she was dragging us away from the newly forming couple. "N'aww Damn I was just getting into the good shit," as I take one more picture of him giving her a piggyback ride. I smiled as I looked through the Photos.