I Should Have Known Better

**Sang**
 For the past few weeks, the guys have been acting a little strange. More importantly, they have started to pull away from me a little. I still get cuddles and some kisses, but there seems to be a kind of weird feeling around them. I know that they still hide some academy stuff from me. This feels like more than that though.

   I'm supposed to go camping with them next week for some academy meetup thing. Hopefully, after I get accepted into the Academy this weird feeling will go away. 
I try to make myself feel better by cooking the guys some dinner. Nathan should be home soon and I know Kota will be with him.  Luke, Gabe, and North are all at the Diner. Victor and Silas are out on a mission. Dr. Sean and Mr. Blackbourne should be here later tonight when Sean gets off work at the hospital.

    I decided to make some chicken and dumplings soup for everyone. Getting the vegetables into the pot with the chicken stock I set it to simmer when I hear Kota and Nathan come in the front door.

“Honey you're home!” I call out with a smile. I try to give him a hug, but get nothing in return. 
  With my head pressed against his chest, I can smell a different scent on him.  Like he's wearing some girls perfume. I let him go feeling a little hurt that he didn't hug me and he smells of someone else. I turn to Kota and start to go to him when he puts his hand up to stop me. 

“Sang, Nathan and I need to talk to you.” He sounds so serious. I'm worried that some new threat is after my guys. That must be why they are all acting weird and Kota is going to tell me. 

    I walk over to the couch and sit down expecting them to sit next to me. Instead, Kota sits on the coffee table in front of me and Nathan sit down in the chair.

“Sang, do you remember a while back when you said you would rather leave us then break up our group?” Kota asks as he pushes his glasses up his nose. 

“Yes, I remember.” I look into his eyes and see an emotion I've never seen there before. I don't know what it is, but suddenly I am starting to get a very bad feeling. 

“Well, it's time for you to live up to your  word.” He says as he looks through me. 
I should have known better. I should have known they would leave.