All Good Things Come To An End

**Kota**

I can't believe Nathan right now.  Sure I've had doubts, but this blows everything out of the water. He is my brother and I will do everything to make him happy. I also love Sang more than I ever thought was humanly possible. Here lies the problem. 

    I know we still have to watch over Nathan so his father doesn't hurt him again. We need to watch over Sang so her father doesn't come back to mess with her. She has been gaining so much confidence lately and really starting to stand up for herself. I can't let her be the reason Nathan leaves the family, she would rather leave than tear us apart. 

    Nathan already seeing someone else makes me want to strangle him. At least he is going slow with this new girl. I'm mad as hell that he's been leaving Sang home alone to go out with someone else. What if something had happened while he was out? How would he have explained that? 
I follow Nathan's directions to a small café in Monks Corner. A petite busty brunette bounce up to him as soon as we walk in.  

“Hey Natey, I've missed you.” The girl wraps her arms around my best friend and gives him a big hug. He grins like a fool and I can see by the look in his eyes that he's happy to have her pressed up against him. I, on the other hand, feel sick. I watch as he puts his arms around her and carries her to a table in the back. 

“This is my best friend Kota. Kota this is Alison.” He introduces us to each other, then starts to have a whispered conversation with her. 

I can see that this will break my family apart. I have to figure this mess out. I start to formulate a plan. Something that will hurt, but will keep my brothers and me together. My poor Ten is going to hate me after today. I'm not going to let Nathan off the hook though. She is going to have to hate him too. I'm so stuck between loyalty to my friend and family and to Sang I'm having a hard time keeping my composure. I try to make it look like I'm busy on my phone so Alison doesn't think I'm just sitting here doing nothing and spying on their conversation. Really all I'm doing is scrolling through my photo gallery looking at all the pictures of my family and of my perfect Ten. I'm about to lose my mind when Alison calls out to me. 

“Kota?” Her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. How can Nathan stand listening to her?
“Yes?” I answer to be polite. I really don't want to get to know her, but if she is going to be Nathan's future girlfriend I guess I have to try. For him. 

“A few of my girl friends and I are getting together this weekend to see a movie. Would you like to come?” 
I look between her and Nathan and see the pleading in his eyes for me to accept. The crap I do for my brother's. 

“Sure, sounds like a good time. I'm sure Nate can give me all the info.” I give her a small tight smile that I hope doesn't look as fake as it feels. 
Alison and Nathan look pleased by my answer. Fantastic. At least someone here is happy.

 “Nate, we really need to get going. We are going to be late for dinner.” I stand to leave walking to the car. I can't take this anymore. Seeing him happy, knowing I'm not and I probably won't be for a really long time. 

Nathan finally gets in the car a few minutes later and looks at me. 
“Ok, I have a plan. I'll tell you on the way home.” I push my glasses up my nose and start the car.