Sheeps Island

**sang**

It was decided after school that we would all go to my apartment. Victor was still collaborating with Cory on the cameras and Owen said that the Toma team had some news for us. 

I thought this was a horrible idea. How was I supposed to help when I still wasn't over the embarrassment of the other morning. There isn't a single class the Academy teaches on forgetting about pierced and flying penises. I looked it up. Nothing to erase those from my mind. 

I made ALL of my guys enter Axle's apartment first. They all grumbled about ladies first, but nope, not today.

All fourteen guys plus myself in Axle's apartment was a tight fit. None of these guys were exactly small. 
Gabe sat on the couch pulling me down onto his lap. I kept my head down playing with some rings Gabe was wearing on his hand. 

Axle clapped his hands getting everyone to be quiet. "We learned some stuff while you were at school. But first, Sunshine, Raven and I are so sorry about the other morning. We were expecting Cory and Brandon not you. Raven and I would have never disrespected you on purpose like that. Trust me it was just as weird and embarrassing for us as it was for you." 

"Nyet, my cock is a great thing. It's decorated. I'm not embarrassed for anyone to see it." Raven said from the love seat next to Cory.

"What the fuck is he talking about Trouble?" Gabe asked.

Silas laughed. "The other morning I needed to borrow some clothes. Sang came over to see if she could get some for me. Well, like Axle said they weren't expecting Sang and when she knocked they just said come in. Axle and Raven were both naked. There was a lot of shrieking and now Sang won't look at Axle or Raven."

"The hell Robin? You can't just walk around naked in front of my baby." North yelled.

"I wasn't walking around, I was lunging, waiting for MY malysh." Raven rolled his eyes back. 

"Lounging." Cory correct.

"Same." Raven said. Which it totally wasn't but not the point. 

"Who?" North asked in shock. 

"For me to know, West. Unless you want in." Raven gave North a wink. 

I was obviously missing something. 

"It's fine. I really just want to forget about it. I would really like to unsee the whole event, but since that's not possible I'd just as soon forget your naked ass, and Ravens bedazzled penis."
I said making eye contact with Axle for the first time since it happened. 

"Raven has his junk pierced?" Nate asked from behind me. 

"Da, see." Raven went to stand up and everyone yelled "No!"

Cory leaned into Raven. "You can't just go around showing your dick to everyone."

Raven gave him a funny look. "Why not? It's magnificent. You said so." 

I couldn't help the snort I let out. 

Cory gave me a look that said shut up. 

"Let's get back on track." Owen said to Axle. 

"Right, so one of the kids in the cages was Will Winchester, Kayli's brother. The other was some degenerate named Greg. They are both right now being kept in the psyche ward, to see how much damage was done." Axle wiped a hand through his hair. 

"Kayli must be so happy to at least know where her brother is now." I said.

"Ha!" Brandon said sarcastically. "We know where her brother is and now we don't know where she is. Blake can have her for all I care."