Who?

**Sang**

Hearing Kota finally take responsibility and hear his unfiltered thoughts was a weight lifted off my shoulders. Unfortunately, Nathan’s still hurt. I know in my soul, in my heart I will always love him and hold a special place for him. Even after all the things he said and how he now feels. I know how I felt when we were together and I can't turn that off. 

Owen came into the study a little bit after he told Kota and Nathan they could go down with the rest of the guys. He told Sean to keep quiet and not say anything about me being there. He dialed his house phone from his cell phone and put his cell on speaker. He did this so I could listen to the meeting before he called me out. He said that he wanted to prove to me that everyone wanted me back with them. I still wasn't completely convinced that everyone wanted me back. 

While Owen had been in the room with Kota and Nathan, Dr. Sean had held me like he was afraid I would disappear if he let go. He rubbed my back when I cried tears of joy over Kota and tears of heartache for Nathan. I didn't think Sean was going to leave for the meeting. Owen almost had to drag him out of the study. 

I heard Owen’s phone click and then I heard him start the meeting. 
“Gentleman. Any news on the Diner?” 

“We got it cleaned up, ordered new stuff for inside. The door should be in tomorrow. Uncle has decided to close it until it's all back together.” North's voice reverberates through the phone. 

“No leads on who or why. So we will still have to look into that.” Luke's voice smooth as melted chocolate coats my ears. 

“Remind Uncle we will help in any way we can,” Owen says. “Does anyone else have any pressing home matters?”

Silence meets his question. 

“Ok then. On to the matter why I called this meeting. I'm going to ask that if you are not willing to wait for Miss Sorenson you stand now.” I hear slight shuffling and my heart is in my throat. “Mr. Griffin I understand why you are standing. Do you want to fill the others in?” 

“Yeah, guys. I. Ummm. I have a girlfriend.” Nate stutters out. 

“What the fuck do you mean you have a girlfriend? Sang Baby is your girlfriend. We all agreed!” I don't even need the phone to hear North.

“We said it was all or none. So I guess this means none get Sang.” Nathan sounds angry. 

“Fuck you, I still want Cupcake! You can't stop me from seeing her.” My eyes widen at Luke sounding like North. 

I hear a lot of voices raised and I can't tell who is yelling what. 

“Gentlemen settle down!” Owen takes back over. “Now that you know Nathan has a girlfriend, would anyone else like to date someone else?” 

Silence. If they had dropped a pin I would have been able to hear it.

“So the other seven of you are willing to wait for Miss Sorenson?” 

I hear a symphony of “yes” and “of course.”

“But how is that going to work? Am I supposed to introduce Sang to my girlfriend and you all? Who am I supposed to tell her that Sang is dating?” 

“We will cross that bridge when we come to it. After all, Mr. Griffin, you are so young, who knows who you will be dating when Miss Sorenson comes back. Now next item up then. As you all know our Ashley Waters mission has been extended. As such the academy has requested that we take on a person. They are loaning us another person they are sure can help us. They come highly recommended.”

“What?”
“Why do we need help?”
” We don't need another person.”
” This is bullshit.” I hear in several voices. 

“Watch what you say, gentlemen. They can hear you. They are here waiting to meet you. Would you like to meet them now?” Owen sounds so serious. 

“I guess.” 
“whatever.” 
“why not” I hear above all other voices. 

“Miss Roberts, would you come down please?”

“Oh hell no.” North 
“Miss Roberts?” Victor 
“What the fuck?” Gabe
“Is this a joke?” Kota. I can clearly hear before I hang up the phone. 

I take a deep breath in and out. I gather my courage before I walk down the stairs.