He Said What

**Nathan**

 God that Russian is so stupid. Douche box? Really? I wish more of my brothers could have been here to see Sang leaving with Marc and Raven. I need them to see me ‘upset’ that Sang has moved on so quickly. I want all the suspicion to be off me and Kota. Mr. B. was looking at us too hard when she left. I have a feeling he thinks we know why she left. 

I really do hate being such an ass to her. I know she wasn't the one who started this whole sharing thing, but she sure went along with it. Her parents might have treated her bad, but we got her out.  We got her safe.

 If she had just chosen just me to be with, she could still be living in my house. Not going to lie, it was nice having her around doing the laundry and cooking. She cleaned up after everyone. Snuggling with her was great. But I'm seventeen, I want to move beyond snuggles and finger bites. I'm a man. I have needs that need to be met.

“You shouldn't have said that to Aggele Mou,” Silas grumbles from behind me while squeezing my shoulders just a tad too hard.  

“Ease up Si.” I roll my shoulders from his hold. “She left, no apologies no explanation. She's not worth your time defending man.” 

“No, we let her leave with no apologies and no explanation. We failed her and you said things that really hurts her. A gentleman should never call a girl they know for a fact is a virgin a whore. You said those things to her to hurt her on purpose.” He shakes his head. “You know she has no one here besides us. Where did you expect her to stay? On the streets?” Silas looks like he's really fixing to lose his cool. 

“Enough about her, I don't want to hear her name ever again. Let's just go find Mr. B. and Doc so we can figure out what is wrong with North. He's family, he's important. She isn't family, she isn't important.” 

Silas just sighs and shakes his head. Lovesick idiot. Did he really think that their plan would work? Or that she might pick him above everyone else. Victor and Mr. B. are loaded with cash. She would have picked one of them so they could always pay for stuff. 

**Sean **
The things I hear Nathan say to my Pookie are disgusting. I feel physically ill from the way I know she will feel about his words. I message Owen to have him meet me away from North’s room. I'm glad I had to go get a newly updated report for North and happened to hear Nathan. I'm sure Silas would have never spoken about it, but Owen needs to know how our brother is treating my Pookie.  I refuse to believe there is not a very good reason she chose to leave us. 

I see Owen coming towards me and I flag him into an empty room. 

“Sean, I assume that the reason I am in this room with you instead of waiting for North to come around is important?” His fingers move to his tie to straighten it. 

“Yes Owen, I heard a very disturbing conversation a few minutes ago. I recorded it so you could hear it for yourself.” I push play on my phone and turn the volume up.

Owen listens to the whole thing. His face flashes shock and disappointment for a split second and it's gone. 

“I don't know what happened to us. How could someone in our own family talk to someone they supposedly loved like that?” He asks me as he pulls on his tie.

“I swear to God Owen if you straighten that tie once more today I'm going to cut it to pieces with a scalpel. Your tie being a millimeter off center didn't cause Sang to leave. It didn't cause Nathan to act like a grade A prick. And it sure the hell didn't give North drugs. So for the love of all that is holy can you please stop touching it!” I know my voice got louder and louder the more I talked but I'm at my breaking point. I need someone else to feel this pain with me. I immediately feel bad that I took it out on Owen though. I know that his tie is like a security blanket and the more he touches it the more he is trying to control his emotions. 

“Look, I'm sorry Owen. You didn't deserve me going all crazy on you. I'm just not handling Sang leaving very well. I'm not used to not running after her. I think we should have.” I flop down onto the empty bed and stare at the ceiling. 

“Apology accepted. What do you propose  we do about Mr. Griffin?” 

“I don't know, maybe he's just acting out because he's hurting too. Maybe you or  Kota or Victor can talk to him. Hell, we might need to have another family meeting just to talk about this family meeting.” I run my hand down my face. “I know that I have to go get North’s updates and see if things are still progressively getting better. I have doctor things to do.” I push myself off the bed and head towards the door. 

“I wish we didn't have so many questions and no answers right now.” I throw over my shoulder as the door opens. 

“Me too Sean, me too.”