Apologies

**Sang**

The next morning Nate and I were totally synchronized as we made breakfast for everyone. He was looking at me differently this morning. I know I kind of cheated and used the slingshot to raise all the levels of chemicals in his brain before I kissed him. Alison had four months of drugging him though and we couldn't afford to take that long to reconnect. 

The guys started arriving just as Nate and I were cooking the last of the pancakes. As each guy showed up they hugged and kissed me then jumped in to help.

Victor poured everyone drinks. Sean grabbed plates and silverware he set the table with Gabe. Luke was in the kitchen stealing chocolate chips and finding the syrup and ketchup. North was frowning at the chocolate chip pancakes as he cut up the last of the strawberries for the fruit salad. 

Kota, Owen and Silas said that they would be on clean up crew. 

We all sat down to eat as North carried in the fruit salad and eggs, Nathan carried in the pancakes and I brought in the hash browns and bacon. 

“This all looks delicious Darling, thank you for having us over.” Owen said as he placed his napkin in his lap. 

“I agree thanks Ten.” Kota pushes his glasses up his nose. 

The rest of the guys thanked me, but I was getting mad. 

“You all know Nate helped me make everything right?” I ask. 

“Yes, but I just assumed you paid for everything and we are sitting in your apartment.” Victor tried to reason with me. 

“I see it differently.  You all have had several days and opportunities to do things with Nate, but you haven't.” All of the guys looked a little guilty.

“It's okay Peanut, you don't have to do this.” Nate said as he looked at me.

“Yes, I think I do. Everyone is still blaming you for making me leave.” I pointed to Nate. “He was drugged and brainwashed. He needs his family to help him, not blame him for something he couldn't control.” 

“Darling, you are correct as always. Thank you for making us see the error in our thinking.” Owen bows his head at me. 

I could hear Gabe grumbling something across the table. 

“What Meanie?” I put him on the spot.

“I haven't forgiven Nate. I only halfway forgave Kota because he apologized.” 

“Yet, you forgave me? Ultimately I'm the one that left. I was weak and didn't stand up for myself or any of you.” I question.

“If anyone is guilty it's me. I was the one who told her to leave.” Kota says.

“But Aggele, we don't blame you for leaving. We never did. We knew something was wrong. We should have stopped you.” 

“You know now something was wrong with Nate, he needs your love and attention as much, if not more than I do. How are we supposed to get him back to his old self by not doing anything with him or even really talking to him? Sean didn't you say that once the drugs were out of his system we should do things with him he liked doing before all of this?” 

“Yes Pookie, you are correct and as a doctor and friend I didn't follow the doctors orders.” Sean frowns.

“You all are blaming a victim. He didn't want this to happen to him.” I say.

“Thank you Cupcake. I hadn't thought of it that way. I'm sorry Nate.” Luke fist bumps Nate sitting next to him.

All of the guys follow suit telling Nate they are sorry and offering to go do things.