Not A Peep

**Sang **

I ended up spending the night at Owen's. It wasn't worth the hassle of going home and we still were waiting for word from either Victor or Sean. Plus Luke and North were still out waiting to get the cameras from the cafe. 

I had clothes in my car so it wasn't a big deal for me to stay. 

Owen and I for the night just cuddled up and read. 

Sean came home about two in the morning. We heard him stumble up the stairs, then hit the bed. I don't think he even bothered to undress. 

It was bizarre we hadn't heard anything from anyone. Not a peep. 

I was starting to worry. 

Owen, Sean and I got up for school. I think I looked as tired as Sean did for once. I think I checked my phone more often that morning than I had all week. 

I had had enough. After breakfast I was sure everyone would be awake and I wouldn't be waking anyone getting that last important five minutes of sleep. 

I sent a group text. 

Me: I need a roll call. 

Owen: i'm sitting right next to you. 

Sean: so am I. 

Me: 🖕 you both know I wasn't talking to you. 

North: I'm here. You okay baby?

Me: I will be when everyone checks in. 

Luke: 😘

Victor: good morning Princess

Gabe: see I told y'all. 

Me: told them what?

Gabe: that we should have called last night, you'd be worried. But everyone outvoted me. 

Me: why?

North: because baby, we wanted to give you and Mr.B some quality alone time without interruptions. 

Silas: my aggele misses me?

Me: Yes! You were all out doing stuff and I didn't know if you all were okay. 

Kota: good morning 10

Nate: 🥜+🍯= ❤

Me: good morning! Thank you for all checking in. I appreciate the time alone with Owen, but most of you were out doing jobs and I was going crazy not knowing where you were. 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Love you all. 

"You know, you could have just asked me." Owen said as I put my phone down to grab my shoes.

I huffed. "I was next to you all night! I know you didn't get any calls or messages.

"Correct, I didn't. They all let me know before they left that they would only call under duress or extreme circumstances. Kota was in charge last night. He's able to run the show also." Owen said putting on his tie in the mirror. 

I should have known Owen wouldn't go without a plan. 

"Pookie, Owen makes sure whenever he knows your spending time with someone to only bother them if it's really important. We were trying to give him the same opportunity. Kota and I had the fort held down." 

I finished pulling on my shoes and stood up going to Sean and giving him a hug and quick kiss. "Thank you. Owen and I needed some alone time. 

I drove myself to school, which was weird. Since I basically followed Owen in his car and Sean in his. I tried to get them to race, but Owen called me and lectured me on road safety for a whole red light.