Well It's Something

**Gabe**

Victor and I drove in silence to his house. I don't know who's house I hate more, his or mine. If his parents are home I hate his more. If Pam has a new boyfriend over I hate mine more.  It's fucked up, but soon we will get out of these houses. I sigh in relief when I see his parents are not home.  

“Hey, Gabe can I ask you a question?” Vic asks. 

I nod and wait for him to continue. 

“Do you still love her?” He asks me. I can tell this is killing him almost as much as it is me. 

“Of fucking course I still love her. I'm pissed she fucking walked out with no real explanation or even a real fucking apology. I don't want to think that something we fucking did made her feel like she had to leave, but I can't help but think that way.” My heart hurts just thinking of what I did to Trouble. I was pissed off and let my emotions out in the worst way. Now that I've really had time to think about it, sending her off with her old clothes was really a dick move. I'm fucking ashamed that she will be wearing that shit when I could have sent her with some nice clothes. I didn't want her to leave. I want her by my side always. Sang got me, she understands me like no one else. I don't think I will find that ever again. 

I follow Vic up to his office. He slumps down in his desk chair and looks at me. Tears in his eyes. They haven't fallen yet, but I know how he feels. 

“I don't think she left because she wanted to. I don't know what happened, but something happened before she left. You are going to see some of the videos I took from Nate’s house. I don't understand how or why, but something screwed up the video. There are only ten of us that knows that the cameras are in the house.” He turns his laptop at an angle so I can watch with him. 

The screen shows my Trouble watching t.v. then it shows her starting to cook. The video is crystal clear. Suddenly the video goes to snow and colorful bars. The next crystal clear image is of Sang coming down the hall to leave us. I understand what Vic is trying to fucking say now. Either Kota, Nate or Trouble fucked with the cameras. I don't think it was Trouble because she was in the bathroom. I'm so pissed off at Kota and Nate right now. I want to go confront them with this shit. 

“What the fuck?” Is all I can get out. 

“Yeah, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Mr. B. has me trying to see what is in the video. I don't want to think Kota and Nate did something, but it sure the hell looks that way.” His fingers start to tap over the keyboard.  “Mr. B. wants me to find the video of Princess walking to the hospital. I guess she did something we should see.” He continues with the typing until the monitor starts to show roads. “If you see her point her out, I've pulled up the recordings from every traffic cameras on any path she could have taken.” 

We watch the video trying to find Trouble.

“There! There she is!” He points to a girl with a backpack walking alone. She walks past drug houses, fucking past gang bangers. She doesn't even look at them. She could have been raped or kidnapped like five fucking times in the two minutes I've watched. I've fucking seen guys watching her walk past, cars slow down checking her out. She didn't even fucking notice. I tense up as a car slows and backs up to her. I start to freak the fuck out when she starts talking to whoever the ass hole is in the car. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when she starts to walk away from the car. The video is shit and grainy, but I can see her walking. What is that big ass guy doing? He's going after my Trouble, oh fuck no! He's fucking grabbing her.

 “Holy shit!” Vic and I say at the same time when she flips that huge ass dude over her and starts to run.

 “Run trouble, Fucking Run!” I yell at the screen.