Chapter 14

Kihyun's pov
   "Well, actually.. I thought you wouldn't be into me. Well, why would you be into me? I'm small, chubby, ugly- there's really nothing to like about me, Shownu. Like you said, my best tries at dancing aren't good enough, my voice is weird. I'm just not good enough for you." I explained, my eyes tearing up.
   "Ki, do you really think so lowly of yourself? There's a lot to like about you! You're kind, smart and funny. So what if you're a little smaller, you're still growing! What 'chub' you have is adorable, your cheeks are so cute. You're far from ugly, Kihyun. And again, you're still learning and growing; dancing can be learned so take your time. You just won as the best vocalist out of eight, how can you think your voice is weird? Your voice is so soothing- I could go on and on for hours, Kihyun. Please don't think so lowly of yourself." Shownu placed his hand into mine, the gave my hand a kiss.
    How can he think so highly of me? Even after seeing my worst qualities, he still likes me?
    "Even after all of the panic attacks and mental breakdowns you've witnessed, you'd still like me?" I wiped the tears from my face.
   "Yes Ki, even after all of that. You are not your attacks or disorders, Kihyun. They may affect you, but I'm gonna be here for you. You'll get through this; we will get through this. Wonho and I will be here for you, no matter what." Showny assured me.
    "Really?" I asked, looking from Shownu to Wonho- who nodded.
   "Absolutely, Kihyun! We aren't best friends for no reason!" Wonho said, then sat beside me.
    "But what if we don't debut together? I don't want to be away from you guys!" I exclaimed, squeezing Shownu's hand.
     "Kihyunie, no matter how you try, you'd still be stuck with Shownu, it's your soulmate bond. I'm not going anywhere either, even if you try to push me away. You'll still have us, no matter what!" Wonho reassured, lightly patting my shoulder.
    "Can we try to debut together? Please?" I asked, looking from Shownu to Wonho. The pair looked at each other.  
    "We can try to, Ki. But we still don't know what will happen next for the missions." Shownu eventually said, then rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.
    "Thank you, guys. I honestly don't know what I would do without you." I spoke with a small smile.
   A nurse came into the room with a small cup once I stopped talking. She checked my vitals then turned to me. "How does your head feel? Are you in any pain?" She asked.
    "My head hurts a little but it's bearable." I replied. She passed me the little cup, "This should help with the pain, but once you're signed out please be careful. Too sudden of movements could make you pass out again."
    My eyebrows furrowed. "But I'm a dancer, sudden movements are what I do!"
    "Give yourself a few days at home before you start dancing again-  two days minimum. Sleep will also aid the healing process so get as much rest as possible. I will go get your release forms." She stated then left the room.
   "But I need to practice more!" I whined.
     "Your health is more important, Ki. The judges said No Mercy would be on hold until you were completely better." Shownu countered. The nurse brought in the paperwork.
     "Fine, I'll wait." I pouted then started signing the papers.