showho Special chapter

"Shownu, I don't think I can do this. Kihyun wanted all three of us to debut together, now we're just two. God, this year without him has passed so quickly." Wonho spoke, his eyes misty. Shownu looked at the younger male, anger on his face.

"This was your own damn fault, Wonho. You stressed out my soulmate for your own selfish needs and wants, and now he's dead. He's fucking dead, Wonho." Shownu cried, tears threatened to fall.

"He wanted kids, Wonho. Two boys and a girl, the boys the be older so they can protect their younger sister. He told me about his dreams to be a father, one that his kids could be proud of. That's why he was never mean although he may have wanted to; he wanted his kids to only see him as a good man, not as the father he had." Shownu's tears rolled down his cheeks and dripped onto his hands.

"He always wanted to be a better man than his father. He never once raised his voice at me, not even after I did the cruelty I had done. He was still kind." Shownu finished his monologue and sat quietly. He cried silently as he thought of what could have been.

"I didn't know it would stress him out, Shownu! I just thought maybe he would like me instead!" Wonho claimed, tears finally dripping down his cheeks. Wonho sat still, trapped in his own depression, then raised his head.

His hands rose and cupped Shownu's cheeks. He wiped Shownu's tears gently, then closed in. He softly pecked Shownu's lips, then pulled away. His thumbs gently caressed Shownu's cheeks.

"This is wrong of us, Wonho. We're happy together, but we both lost our soulmates. Aren't we just using each other to fill in the void?" Shownu asked, his eyes puffy. Wonho slowly shook his head.

"No, I genuinely like you, Shownu. No- I love you. I- I know it's too soon since you lost Kihyun, since we lost Kihyun, but I do. What will it take to prove it to you?"

"You." Shownu spoke shyly, his eyes telling a different story. His eyes were dark, lidded, lustful. Wonho swallowed hard and looked down at his hands.

"I've never been with a guy before, though. What if I'm not good enough to please you?" Wonho asked shamefully. Shownu gently lifted Wonho's chin.

"Don't worry about me, Wonho. Come here, I'll make you feel good in a way you haven't before..." Shownu drawled. He sweetly kissed Wonho, who was visibly nervous.

Shownu's kiss calmed Wonho significantly. Wonho slowly eased into the kiss, and placed his hands on Shownu's broad shoulders.

Shownu placed his hands on Wonho's slim waist and pulled the younger male closer to himself. Shownu tickled Wonho's waist.

"Shownu!" Wonho exclaimed and jumped away from said male. He rolled on his back on the bed and laughed. Shownu hovered over Wonho's laughing form and tickled him again.

"Lighten up Wonho! We don't have to do it if you don't want to." Shownu spoke kindly, he caressed Wonho's cheek comfortingly. Wonho smiled up at Shownu shyly.

"I do want to, but I'm scared. What if it hurts?" Wonho mumbled and looked away from Shownu. Shownu kissed his forehead.

"If we get that far, I'll distract you if it does until the pain becomes pleasurable. I promise you, I won't hurt you unless you're masochistic and into that." Shownu explained, a smug smirk on his lips. Wonho leaned up and pecked Shownu's lips.

"Why do you care about me? I took your soulmate, but you still love me?" Wonho questioned quietly. Shownu didn't hear him.

"Yes, I love you." Shownu captured Wonho's lips in his own again. Wonho smiled into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Shownu's shoulders and pulled him down closer to himself. Shownu held onto Wonho's waist and hip, gently caressing his hip.

"Don't take it all of the way, I'm not ready." Wonho groaned once Shownu's hands started to wander around his body.

Shownu's hands came to the top button of Wonho's shirt. Shownu gently unbuttoned Wonho's shirt, placing a kiss to his skin as it was exposed.

Wonho tangled his fingers in Shownu's dark hair and pulled Shownu to face him. He kissed his lips hungrily. Wonho pulled away, only to attach his lips on the older male's neck.

   Wonho kissed along Shownu's throat sweetly, stopping to bite a hickey onto the smooth skin. Shownu groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Wonho smirked and flipped their position so he was sat atop Shownu's hips.

  "Don't think you get to lead this all, honey." Wonho smirked and rolled his hips. Shownu closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan.

   Wonho lead Shownu to sit up. He took off Shownu's shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room along with his own. Neither cared about the mess they were making, only each other's presence and touch.

   Shownu raised his hands to cup Wonho's butt. He gave it a squeeze and pecked Wonho's lips. Wonho looked down at Shownu a little fearful still.

   "I'm still scared," Wonho mumbled as he felt Shownu's hand cup his peck. Shownu gave his chest a reassuring squeeze.

   "We don't have to go any further than we have. I promise you it won't hurt me at all." Shownu assured with a soft smile.

   "But I can feel your 'problem' Shownu! Shouldn't I have do something to fix that?" Wonho bashfully asked. Shownu shook his head slowly.

   "I can go take care of myself in the bathroom, you don't need to do anything at all you're uncomfortable with."

  "I love you."

  "I love you too."

   I don't honestly know how my chapter came to this but oops, Showho content in a Showki book