We love you, Wonho

Monbebe,  by now you've heard the chaos happening to Wonho and Monsta x. I truly can't fathom how he can leave the group after some rumors, but at the same time I understand it. He wants to keep the group's image happy and clean, although he won't be a part of it.

   If he does come back, let's give them a while to collect themselves and heal. All of this added stress can't be healthy for our boys.

   Wonho, I love you. Thank you for making my life a brighter and happier place. Thank you for all you've done for me and Monbebe. I truly do not know how I would be had I not found Monsta X because of Minhyuk's Bad Girl Good Girl performance.

   I became a Monbebe during Shoot Out era, but I never expected to lose any of the members, especially not you. It breaks my heart that you have left the group, but for your sake I'll have to accept it. If it makes you happier to be out of the prying eyes of the public, I won't mind.

  Sure, I'll be a bit sad and miss you lots, but I won't hold you back from healing. Please take this time to grow happy and content with who you are as an individual, as Shin Hoseok, and as Wonho. Monbebe will wait for you, and the members, to heal and be happy.

   Take your time, and come back happy, okay? All seven of you. Monbebe love you guys. I love you.

         ~Maegan, November 2, 2019