Blonde Bitches

Maggie sighed, sitting on the floor with a bowl of cereal watching Saturday morning cartoons. Nikki was attempting to get his daughters hair to cooperate with him, but he was struggling "GODDAMNIT!" He huffed giving up on the little girls hair, "Daddy calm down it's just hair" she sighed rolling her eyes.
    He grumbled something in response, "Mick & Tom will be here soon, so go get dressed, and we'll attempt to do your hair again kiddo" he kissed her head, nudging her towards the hallway leading to their room.   Maggie came running down the hallway when she heard Tommy and Mick enter the house, "TOMMY!" she giggled running up and stealing his drum sticks. He laughed " Hey Lil' Sixx!"
  Mick smirked at the little girls behavior has she walked over to Tommy's drum set, and attempted to play like Tommy. " Hey Mag's come here and let me do your hair" Nikki shouted, the girl quickly nodded, gently setting Lee's drumsticks on the seat. Nikki once again attempt to comb and style Maggie's hair, "Damnit! I give up!" Mick sighed, "Come here kid"Maggie walked over to Mick with here scrunchies in hand, Mick expertly put Maggie's hair into a neat side ponytail.
      "Thanks Mickey!" Maggie hugged the guitarist, and went back to talking to Tommy about his drums. Two songs later, Vince Neil decided to make his appearance. "Tommy your boys here!" Nikki yelled , watching Vince get out of a cherry red Camaro, with another girl.
    "Who's the chick" Mick rolled his eyes, "which one?" Maggie giggled at the remark. The group quickly went back to their instruments, Maggie sitting on one of Mick's unused Amps.  "Hey" Nikki greeted, the blonde chick just walked past him without even a glance, Maggie rolled her eyes "Rude" she whispered to Mick, who nodded in agreement. "Hey man, Nikki" Vince smiled, "Hey man, I'm Vince" the shook hands, as Vince looked around at the apartment.
     Tommy and Vince shouted, giving each other a high five, Nikki Laughed pointing towards Mick "This is Mick Mars," Vince walked over to Mick "Wassup Man" Nikki then pointed at Maggie, "and that little devil is Maggie Sixx, my kid" Vince Smirked, leaning down to Maggie "Hey sweetheart, I'm Vince" offering her his hand, she giggled lightly taking his hand and giving it a light shake, he smiled in return.
     Nikki and the guys smiled, "So, uh, you listened to the tape right?" Nikki asked, "Yeah!" Maggie was tuning out the conversation, watching the blonde chick glaring at her dad, and new friends. "What's your deal, blondy?" Maggie asked bluntly, making the guys stop talking, the woman glared over at the little girl, "What's up babe?"
    She looked at Vince and then glared over at Nikki, "I'm just trying to make sure these guys are good enough to play with you baby" Mick took that as a challenge, and started playing Live Wire. The guys started playing, when Vince jumped in. Maggie cringed a little, it was rough, her dad noticed this, but the bitchy blonde beat her to it. She stood up shouting "this isn't right! This isn't right!" They stopped playing, "I'm sorry what?" Nikki asked   slightly irritated with the blonde, she completely ignored Nikki looking directly at Vince "This music's way too heavy baby!" Maggie and Tommy snorted, Nikki smirked sarcastically "Thank you" Vince sighed, Mick stepped in "Why don't we tune it down a whole step, so he can uh hear himself" Maggie nodded, "Why don't we speed it up too" Tommy added, glaring at the blonde chick. Nikki leaned over to Vince "If you really stretch out the chorus and punch the top," Vince nodded, "okay" Nikki continued, "and hit this note right here. Also Muzzle that" he pointed over at the blonde, "Hey fuck you Asshole, he doesn't tell me what to-!" She was quickly cut off by Mick's guitar, and the rest of the band.
   She bitched, finally sitting down on the couch, Vince started singing making everyone get into the music. Maggie watched with Awe as her dad and his band totally killed the song, "Holy shit" Maggie uttered. The blonde chick also looked shocked at the bands preformance. The song ended and the guys were ecstatic, Maggie ran over hugging her dad tight. "DADDY THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!" she literally screamed, Nikki laughed with his daughter, "you really think so? What do you think Mag's, does Vince hold the Maggie seal of approval?"
    The band watched the interaction curiously, "If he keeps singing like that he does!" Maggie giggled. The blonde chick rolled her eyes, "well I'm leaving, Vince you coming" Vince shook his head, "Nah, I'm going to hangout with these guys for awhile, I'll see you tomorrow babe" He kissed her, and then she left.
    Maggie smiled at the band, "You guy's are gonna be something I can feel it!" She jumped onto Vince, "and you! You have to keep singing like that man!" He laughed setting the little girl down, "I'll try to kid" She smiled up at the one she's nicknamed blonde bomb. 
    Later that night all the guys were sitting around the coffee table, Maggie fast asleep against Nikki's chest, "Dude, how do you do it?!" Vince asked looking at the pair, Nikki sighed, "I don't know man, I kind of just listen to her, and teach her about life. She's such a good kid though, so she doesn't make parenting hard. All she ever wants is to play on my bass, or go for walks"
    The guys nodded, "She's a good kid Sixx, so you're doing a good job" Mick stated with a smile, Nikki smiled fondly at his little girl, "yeah, I guess I am doing a pretty good job" Nikki stood up carefully carrying Maggie, "I'm going to go lay her down and I'll be back" the guys all nodded.
    Nikki carried Maggie to his bedroom, laying her down under the covers, "Dad?" She mumbled tiredly, he smiled down at her, "yeah Lil' Devil?" "We're going to be okay now, the bands really good, and we're going to be big. No more hurt daddy, we'll be okay" Nikki sighed softly, kissing his little girls forehead, "your right baby, we're going to be okay." Nikki closed the door to his room, sighing, before going back to his new band mates.