Breath, Kid.

Maggie woke up to the sound of heavy Rock music. She rubbed her little eyes in frustration, hopping off the bed with a scowl. She grumbled and growled as she made her way towards the living room. Maggie glared at the men who she considered family, they didn't even notice her She scowled, grumpily walking over to the outlet that the mics were plugged into, Maggie grabbed the plugs giving them a gentle, but firm tug.
      The mics cut out, causing the guys to stop playing, when they looked over towards the outlet they found a very grumpy and pissed off 5 year old holding the Mic plugs in one of her little fists. "It's 10AM, What the actual fuck are you doing!" Maggie growled, even though Maggie is 5 and very little she is still terrifying.
     These men have all experienced or witnessed Maggie's rath at least once, and they try to avoid it at all costs, If Maggie's happy, they're safe but if she is upset be prepared for a total hell storm. The band all looked down at the little ball of rage, Maggie was seething with anger. "Hello!? Are you dumbass deaf?!" Maggie growled once again, The guys all looked around before doing 'Nose goes', Tommy lost.
      Tommy slowly walked over to the raging 5 year old, "Hey Lil' Sixx, I'm sorry we woke you up, but to be fair it is 10 and most kids are up at like 7" Tommy was quickly reminded about his gender, as Maggie kicked him right between the legs. Tommy yelped, keeling over "I'm not like other 5 year olds Lee. I live with Rock stars, I go to bed at 3AM not 8:30 like those other pussies." Maggie cocked a brow, waiting for her next victim. Nikki sighed, grabbing the acoustic guitar he had propped up against the wall, He sat in front of Maggie. Maggie gently sat down across from him with a scowl, Nikki smirked and started playing 'Here comes the sun' Maggie's all time favorite song. Maggie smiled, singing the lyrics to 'her' song as she liked to call it. Slowly, but surely Maggie began to Calm down, "Thanks Daddy" Nikki smiled hugging his girl, "No problem, Lil' Devil" Tommy was still on the floor in pain, Vince was laughing his ass off, and Mick was smirking at the situation.
     Maggie padded over to Tommy, laying down next to him, "See now you're not the only one laying on the floor, so now Vince can't laugh at you." Tommy gave her a pained smile, "Thanks, Magladon" Maggie laughed at the new Nick name. "I love it, Lee-rex!" Tommy laughed, slowly getting up off the floor. Maggie walked over to Mick, plopping down in his lap, "Hey sweetheart" Mick mumbled, huffing a little at the sudden weight. Maggie smiled snuggling into Mick's chest, "Hi" Mick nudged Maggie's side gently, "Don't you dare fall asleep on me Mag's" Nikki laughed, making Mick give him a look, "What are you going to do Mick?! You've got a soft spot for my Kid, man, and she knows it" Maggie giggled quietly knowing her Dad was right, Mick rolled his eyes, flipping Nikki off.  
     The guys all laughed, Maggie got up and walked back to her dad's room. She changed into some jeans and a KISS shirt before walking out again. Maggie skipped into the living room with a smile on her face, "So what are we doing today guys?" Nikki hummed thoughtfully, "I think we planned on making props today, right Tom?" Tommy nodded, twirling one of his  drumsticks. Maggie smiled, nodding "okay! When are we going to start?" Mick laughed quietly, ruffling Maggie's hair, "I guess we can head out to the thrift store now, what do you guys think?" Mick asked, looking over at the guys, Nikki nodded picking up Maggie and setting her on his shoulders "Sounds like a plan dude," Vince complained about having to walk a block in skinny jeans before Tommy told him shut up and quit bitching, this arguing continued for half of the walk before Maggie lost it. "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT IT ALREADY!" Maggie yelled from her father's shoulders, the two grown men looked up at the little girl, before going back to arguing.
     Mick sighed, irritated with the two morons he called his friends, he walked over to the two men kneeing them both in the sack. Vince fell to his Knees, cursing, while Tommy was in the fetal position, "listen to the kid next time, dumbasses." Nikki, Mick, and Maggie continued their walk in a comfortable silence, leaving Vince & Tommy behind. When they got to the thrift store, Maggie sat in the Cart pointing at different props, and things that would be perfect for the bands stage. Nikki being the father he is, put everything she pointed out into the cart, Mick was busy looking for a sheet to use as their Band's banner. Eventually the three finished up shopping, going up front to the check out.
   The girl at the counter immediately started flirting with Nikki. Maggie rolled her eyes, she was used to the girls who threw themselves at her Dad, and she was used to having to sleep on the couch whenever her Dad had his 'friends' over, but she will never stop getting upset whenever it happens. 
    Mick looked over at Maggie, who was glaring daggers at her father and the cashier chick. He sighed softly grabbing Maggie's little hand in his walking her outside, Maggie didn't complain or resist because she knew Mick was trying to make her feel better. The two walked a couple of shops down, before sitting down on a bench, "Talk to me Kid" Maggie sighed heavily, watching Mick pull out a pack of cigarettes, "I just don't like it when my Dad does that! I feel like he's embarrassed about being my dad or something because when there's girls around he forgets about me! he doesn't even mention me to them, and that hurts me" Maggie looked down at her shoes, biting her lip trying to hold back her tears.
     Mick sighed, a cloud of smoke slowly swirling out in front of them,"Listen Mags, Your Dad loves you with everything in him, but he's still a kid too. He's not thinking straight when girls are around him, and most guys don't. Now I'm not saying that what he's doing is okay, Im just saying that he isn't always going to think about you first because he's still a kid in his head" Maggie looked up at Mick sniffling, "I'm just scared he's going to get rid of me Mickey" Mick looked down at the little girl he's grown attached too, "Oh kid, he'd never do that to you and if anything like that happened I'd be there. I'll always be here Maggie." Maggie smiled a little, wiping her face before hugging Mick tight, "Thank you Mickey" Mick smiled, pulling the little girl into his chest, "no problem kid." Nikki finally came out of the thrift store with a grin on his face, and handful of grocery bags, he walked down the strip finding Mick and Maggie hugging, Nikki smiled fondly at the interaction before calling out to them, "Mick! Maggie! What did I miss?!" The two looked over at the bass player, Maggie ran over to her dad with a forced smile on her face, "Hey Daddy! What took you so long?" Maggie knew, and Nikki knew that Maggie knew, but they both always acted like nothing happened. "Sorry Mag's, I just got sidetracked for a bit, but let's head back home, I'm sure Tommy and Vince are still there" Maggie nodded, looking over at Mick who stood waiting for the pair. The group made their way back to the apartment, Nikki and Mick talked the whole way, Maggie stayed unusually silent still trying to process what Mick told her earlier. When they got the Apartment they found a familiar cherry red Camaro parked outside, Maggie sighed not ready to deal with Vince's annoying ass girlfriend. They all went upstairs, walking into the apartment, Tommy was messing around with his drums, while Vince sat on the couch with his girlfriend. Nikki dropped the bags by the door before plopping down on the recliner, Mick walked over sitting down on the shitty love seat. Maggie looked around, she felt sad, not like normal sad, but pain deep in your chest kind of sad. For 5 year old Maggie has been through a lot. She's been surrounded by drugs, alcohol, sex, and violence her entire 5 years of life. She's had to grow up a lot faster than most kids, but she doesn't know why. Suddenly, Maggie realized that she wasn't normal, niether was her lifestyle, and that realization scared her. She looked over at her Dad, who was laughing about something stupid Tommy said, and she didn't realize she was crying until Vince crouched down in front asking what was wrong. "I'm just sad, Vinny, I'm okay though" Maggie sniffled wiping her face quickly. Vince looked at the little girl concerned, soon all the others did too. "Maggie, baby, what's going on?" Nikki asked picking her up, she could hear the worry in his voice. Maggie looked into her father's eyes breaking down into tears, Nikki frowned hugging his daughter to his chest, gently swaying them, Nikki looked at his bandmates. They all nodded, quietly walking out of the apartment. Nikki walked over to the couch, laying down with Maggie sobbing into his chest, "Come on Babygirl, you know you can talk to me" Nikki attempted, Maggie coughed  and mumbled something that Nikki couldn't understand, "Breath Baby, just breath," Maggie took some deep Shakey breaths,"I'm just scared Daddy" Maggie's voice cracked, tears pooling in her eyes, Nikki looked at his daughter,and he felt like absolute shit. "Maggie, baby, why are you scared?" Nikki asked softly, wiping away her tears, Maggie sighed looking away from her dad, "I'm scared that one day your gonna leave me like Mom did, and I really don't want you to leave me alone daddy, I just don't want be alone again" Nikki held his girl close, "I'll never leave you babygirl. I promise you that I will never leave you alone again. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, you'll be by my side always." Maggie rested her head against her father's chest listening to his heart beat, soon she fell asleep. Nikki sighed, tears slowly falling down his cheeks, he held Maggie close, he held her like she was the only thing keeping him alive. He couldn't imagine his life without his babygirl, he needed her. Nikki didn't sleep that night, he just held Maggie, until the boys came knocking at the door around 10:30AM. Nikki slowly got up still holding Maggie in his arms, he opened the door to see Mick and Tommy. Nikki let them in, the two immediately going to the couch. Mick looked at Nikki, "You good Sixx?" Nikki sighed, "Couldn't sleep last night man, Maggie was just so upset and we talked about it. She's just scared to be alone, and I can't blame her for being scared. We used to spend all day together, and now with Mötley Crüe, we don't get to just hangout anymore." Tommy shook his head, "Damn man, that's some heavy shit" Nikki laughed, "No shit man" Mick smirked, standing up "I'm going to go get us breakfast from Tally's. Just so you know, I'm not doing it for you morons, I'm doing it for Maggie because that's her favorite dinner." Nikki and Tommy laughed, "Sometimes I think the only reason you're in the band is for my kid." Mick flipped him off, walking out the door. Maggie woke up a little after Mick left, she rubbed her eyes yawning. She heard Tommy and Nikki going over a song, "and here I thought you could hit the snare twice- oh good morning Mag's." Nikki smiled fondly at his daughter, Maggie smiled a little, "G'morning" she mumbled, "so what song are we going over?" Tommy grinned, "Take me to the Top!" Maggie giggled, "That's one of my favorites!" The two boys laughed, "Yeah, we know kid." Maggie got up walking over towards the prop bags, pulling everything out. Tommy soon joined her, looking at the mannequin heads with a big smile. Mick came back just in time to witness the chaos that was decorating the mannequin heads. Maggie and Tommy were both huddled around a mannequin heads pouring red paint over it's head. "Wicked" the two said at the same time, Mick shook his head with a smirk, "Drummer stop tainting Mag's with your weird ass vocabulary" Nikki laughed, and Maggie giggled before walking over Mick. She gave the guitarist a hug, to which he immediately returned, "I got you something, kid." Maggie stepped back, a little surprised, "What'd you get me?" Mick pulled out a little bag, Maggie gently took it from Mick. Mick walked over placing the other bags on the coffee table, Maggie walked over sitting between her dad and Mick, she looked over at Mick "Can I open it now, Mickey?" Mick nodded with a smile. Maggie gently untied the bag, inside she found one of Ozzy's newest tour shirt's, a KIZZ ARMY keychain, and a StarChild shirt. Maggie squealed in excitement, quickly hugging Mick, before showing her Dad, Nikki smiled at her excitement. She ran over to Tommy gushing about  her new stuff. Tommy laughed, getting excited for Maggie, as the two talked about KIZZ and Ozzy, Nikki looked over at Mick "Thank you so much Mick" Mick nodded, "Of course man, parenting is difficult. Especially when your kid has trauma." Nikki nodded watching his daughter. After breakfast, Vince showed up. Mötley Crüe ,and Maggie, spent the whole day working on props for their performances. Eventually the guys all went home, leaving Maggie and Nikki alone. Nikki picked up Maggie carrying her to their room, the two changed and cuddled up, quickly falling asleep.