Welcome Back, Dickwads.

Maggie glared at her shoes as she sat next Razzle in the airport. She was pissed, seething with rage. Razzle gently tapped his foot, praying that two Sixx's wouldn't cause a scene for the Paparazzi and Media to have a field day with. The two looked up as they heard loud cheers come from the  main gate, she sneered when she saw some chick hanging all over Tommy. Maggie glared but put on a smile. She knew there were Cameras on her, and she knew she had to play pretend. Nikki and Maggie made eye contact, the two glaring daggers. However, they hugged and smiled for the Cameras. They all played pretend beautifully, but you could cut the tension with a knife. 

        The group made their way towards the Limo that Doc had hired, who was waiting patiently in the back with Paul. Razzle and Maggie both took their seats beside Paul, They watched everyone pile in. Everything was silent, until Tommy's chick decided to speak up, "You're Maggie right? I'm Roxxie." Maggie ignored her, Roxxie sneered "Hey kid! I'm talking to you, what is she deaf or something?" She asked as Tommy glared at her.

   Maggie rolled her eyes, "I'm not deaf you dumb bitch. Learn how to read the fucking room." Roxxie glared at Maggie, "You little bitch." Nikki glared at Roxxie, and Tommy told his girl to shut it. She did. "Maggie what have I told you about watching your language?" Nikki asked sternly, Maggie frowned, "You dont get to that right now, Dad."   Nikki looked at his daughter with confusion, "Dont get to do what? Parent you? The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Maggie smiled, nodding, "Exactly! When Fathers leave their child for 4 months so they can go fuck groupies, and do hard drugs, they no longer have the right to tell their child what the fuck to do." Nikki growled, Vince holding his arm out in front of Nikki's chest. "Calm down, Nikki." Nikki took a deep breath. "Look Maggie. We've talked to you about this. We didn't take you because we can't babysit 24/7 while we're touring." Mick stated, giving the girl a fatherly look. Maggie huffed, growing even more angry, "Mick don't  parent me. All of you have some shit to learn. You left me in California for 4 months. You missed my 7th birthday. You made me go to therapy by myself, and deal with that by myself. You barely stayed in touch, knowing I have abandonment issues. And then! You all come back expecting everything to be perfectly fucking fine!" Maggie exclaimed.

    The Crüe listening as they hung their heads in shame. "You can't come back after doing all of that and tell me how I should act, or how I should feel." Her voice cracking, Nikki looked up at Maggie, "Maggie-" She held up her hand, "Dont you dare try and apologize. That's not what I want right now." Nikki huffed, "Then what do you want kid." Maggie looked up, making eye contact with the 4 men, "Never do that again. Never leave me behind again. You will never know how painful it was for me." The guys all nodded, before looking over at Razzle and Paul. Who, of course, were equally pissed.

      The limo stopped in front of the studio, where they all got out. Paul looked at them sternly, "My house. 1 hour. Don't even think about being late." Razzle, Paul, and Maggie all got in Paul's car. The Crüe all looked at each other, before looking at Doc who shrugged. "I told you this was going to happen. Dont ask for my help now." Doc closing his car door, before driving off. "Well boys, we're fucked." Vince stated heavily, Tommy nodded, "Royally fucked, Vin. You forgot Royally."

          Paul, Gene, and Razzle all stood in the living room as the Mötley guys all came in. Maggie and Eric had gone to the beach with Bowie. "So what's up Paul?" Mick asked coolly, "Don't play dumb, you all know what this is about." Gene grumbled, "You ever hurt her like that again, and I will make a call to some people in New York." Paul stated, Razzle nodding, "I dont get it! Maggie already grilled us, we don't need it from you guys." Nikki stated, the three men laughed, "Do you know she cried for at least 2 hours everyday after you all left." Gene said, with a low growl, "But dont worry, after the first month, she calmed down. She only had a Panic attack every week," Paul smiled sarcastically, "let's not forget the Night terrors, mate." Razzle added. Paul gasped, "How could I forget the Night terrors! The ones where she would call out for her 'Mickie' or her Dad." Mick and Nikki both looked away in guilt, "Or how she would wait by the phone till 12 in the morning. She'd stay up till 3 if we let her." Razzle stated, "Tommy she wore your head band everyday. Maggie even begged Sharise to bring her one of your shirts, Vince." Gene grumbled, "You better beg her for forgiveness, and hold her like she's your entire world." Paul finished, just as Maggie and Eric entered the house.