Healing.

Maggie glared at Nikki from the booth watching them record the final song for 'Entertainment or Death.' It had been 3 months since Maggie moved in with Mick. She was happy, and loved living with the grumpy old man. However, she refused to speak with Nikki. The bass player pretended to not care, but his bandmates could tell that he was struggling without his lil'devil.

    Doc sighed heavily, "Do it again. Dont fuck it up this time!" Maggie blinked, looking over at the manager, "You good, Doc?." Doc rubbed his face, "We have 3 months till the start of this album tour. Even then, we have to make these 3 months count. I gotta make Nikki and Tommy act sober for interviews, get Mick and Vince to play nice with Nikki, all while making sure the press doesn't get too personal with the guys."

    Maggie gave the man a look of sympathy, "I'm really sorry Doc." The man sighed, "It's not your fault Maggie. I should've expected this, however it's not going to be easy keeping your name out of interview's." Maggie raised her brow, "What do you mean?" Doc looked at the girl with slight shock, "You dont know, do you?" Maggie shrugged, "Know what?" The man shook his head, "Kid, you're performance with KISS has been all over the place. Not to mention, one of Vince's maids leaked information about you moving in with Mick and the whole CPS ordeal." Maggie went wide eyed, "I thought you said nobody in press would care about the Orlando performance! Also, that Nikki and I's fight wouldn't get out either!" Doc cringed, "I can't control everything kid. I'm not jesus." Maggie rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the protection there Doc."

       Mick, and Maggie both sat on the front lawn people watching. It had became a hobby of their's to watch the snobby neighbors go about their lives. There always new drama every day, they thought it was hilarious. "Did you know about the Press?" Maggie asked, looking over at Mick, "Yep. I didn't tell you because I knew you'd flip out, plus it would distract you from school." Maggie glared at the guitarist over the rim of her sunglasses, "Hey don't look at me like that, education is important." Mick pointed out, before playfully pushing Maggie's sunglasses back up. "What about the whole Nikki situation though Mickie?" The man shrugged, "The media will of course dig into Nikki, and then leave it alone. Just don't worry yourself about it, Kid." Maggie sighed, before nodding, "Yeah you're right. I'm gonna go get ready for Gymnastics." Mick nodded, "Alright Mags. Remember after practice today you have to study for that big test this Friday!" Maggie waved him off, before walking into the house. Mick sighed looking at Razzie, "Just you and me- Razzie where are you going?" The Doberdane  disappeared through the doggy door leaving the guitarist alone.

      Maggie took a deep breath as she wrapped her legs around the cold metal ring. She closed her eyes before letting her upper half drop, when she opened them the world was upside down. She smiled as she started to swing herself, the momentum began building quickly making Maggie giddy. Once she was high enough, she unwrapped her legs, quickly catching the ring before it could swing out of reach. The young gymnast did multiple tricks, before slipping and falling from the ring, "Okay ow." Maggie mumbled, picking herself up of the mat. "Good job Maggie. We need to work some more on that quad spin, but I think you'll be ready for sectionals in no time." Her coach complimented, Maggie gleamed, she'd been working so hard, competing against the other girls, and now she was gonna score a spot for sectionals.

      Mick waited patiently in the beamer, waiting for Maggie when something hit his head. The older man quickly grabbed the side of his head before turning to yell at the reckless kid before seeing Maggie who was giggling. Mick looked down to see a knee pad with a note stuck to it. "Guess who got a spot in sectionals?" Mick looked up at Maggie with a proud smile, "No way! Great job Magster!" Maggie laughed, throwing her bag in the back, "its juniors sectionals, but still kind of a big deal for me." Mick smiled, "kind of? Maggie this is huge for you! I'm so proud." Maggie grinned, "Thanks Mick." Mick smiled, playfully pushing Maggie's head to the side, "Oh shut up Starchild." Maggie laughed, before hitting the guitar player with her knee pad again.