Ozzy Tour: Fire Ants & Sunshine.

Maggie sighed happily, it was finally their day off! That meant Maggie got spend the entire Day with the guys, which had been a rare occurrence since the beginning of the Tour. The guys had promised to take Maggie to the pool, so Maggie was getting ready. Once she was ready she slipped on Nikki's AC/DC shirt, and put Bowie on his leash. "Hey Mag's, you ready to go?" Nikki shouted, from the bathroom, "yeah Dad! Hurry up!" Nikki laughed, coming out of the bathroom in his normal dark clothes.

The two made their way downstairs towards the pool, Maggie had quickly learned that Dogs aren't normally allowed in Hotels or Pools, but when your dad's a rock star, and Doc McGhee is basically your grandfather, you can get away with almost anything. Maggie giggled as she and Bowie jumped into the pool, Maggie quickly found a float to get around with. As Maggie and Bowie were floating along, the guys were all hanging around the side of the pool. Talking about something that Maggie didn't care about, She was busy with trying to save a bee from drowning, and being eaten by Bowie. Maggie carefully lifted the bee out of the water setting it gently on the hot concrete.

  Suddenly, people started leaving, Maggie tilted her head at Bowie before turning around. There Ozzy stood shaking his bare ass in an old couples face with money between his cheeks. Maggie groaned, shaking her head, "Ozzy Knock it Off!" Ozzy quickly dropped his dress skirt, walking towards the Crüe with a bold smile. "Gooood Morning Maggie Darling" Ozzy grinned, Maggie grumbled, flipping off the older man. The group Laughed, Maggie quickly went back to playing with Bowie in the shallow end. Maggie had decided to take a break, when Maggie looked over at the guys they were talking with Ozzy, Maggie sighed when she saw Nikki start peeing with Ozzy. Maggie decided to just take Bowie and go see what Doc was doing.

     Maggie and Doc could be found shuffling around a record shop. Maggie was digging through a box of forgotten mixtapes for $.50 as Doc was carding through the vinyls. " Doc, why does my dad forget about me so easily?" Doc paused, looking down at the girl, he felt remorseful for the girl. She was going to be facing demons bigger than Nikki's, some of which will be caused by him, and Doc felt for the little sixx. "I don't know, I really don't." Maggie nodded, a stray tear rolled down her cheek, "I wish you did."

     Maggie walked from the elevator foing straight for Nikki's room when she saw a 'please do not disturb' sign hung on the handle. Maggie felt a confusing jealousy spread throughout her, this was supposed to be her day not some groupie's. Maggie looked around the hallway, when she saw a fire alarm, the little devil smirked wickedly. The lil Sixx walked towards the alarm quickly pulling it before hiding in a service closet. Maggie laughed as she heard her dad cussing up a storm and the groupie whine about the sound. Maggie peaked out the door to see the entire floor evacuated, now was her chance to cause some mischief.

       Nikki stood with his bandmates in the parking lot. Doc approached the group, "Hey boys" they all mumbled their replies, the older man looked around,"Where's Maggie?" Nikki looked at Mick, "I thought she was with you?" Mick shook his head, "last time I saw her was this morning man" Nikki looked over at Doc, "I took her to the record shop about 30 minutes ago, then I let her do her thing. She said she was going to bug you for awhile" Nikki groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose, "She's the one who pulled the fire alarm." The guys all looked at Nikki, "What do you mean sixx?" Vince questioned, "I had a groupie in my room, and I promised Maggie that today would be her day, but I just got-" "Side tracked?" Mick finished, shaking his head, "I can't believe you man." The two started arguing when they heard a crash, they all looked up to see their little hell raiser pushing a TV out the window.

      3K later, Maggie sat in front of the band all four of them looking at her in disappointment. Maggie looked back at them with a proud smirk, "Bet that's the last time you forget Daddy Daughter Day" Maggie stated, staring Nikki down. "Maggie May Sixx, that kind of behavior is unacceptable and you know that." Nikki scolded, glaring right back, Maggie looked at Mick, "Mick you have a kid right?" Mick nodded, "so do ever miss the opportunity to spend time with your kid?" Mick shook his head, Maggie looked back at Nikki, "You take the time you have with for granted, and you put me last. So I'm sorry I felt jealous that some stranger off the street got to spend the one day I actually have with my dad instead of me." Maggie rushed, her cheeks flaring red from frustration, Nikki sighed, frustrated "I'm a kid too Maggie! Do you think I want to spend my time hanging out with a 6 year old all day?!" Nikki yelled, before quickly regretting it. Maggie looked at Nikki with tears in her eyes, he'd just broke her heart.

        Nikki stared at the chair where Maggie once was for a minute, "Nikki what the fuck man?!" Tommy shouted, Nikki sighed shaking his head, "She's fucking 6 years old man! She doesn't understand personal time, or why she has to be away from you yet! She's a baby man, you're lucky she understands enough to not be clinging to you all the time!" Tommy shook his head, and Mick glared at the bass player, "I'm going to get Doc and update him on what happened." Mick stated coolly, Tommy nodded watching Nikki pace.

     Maggie sat by the poolside, Bowie laying next to her. Maggie cried silently, watching her tears ripple the pools surface. Bowie whimpered, nudging the small girl, "I'm okay Bowie. I just wish I wasn't here right now." Maggie looked at the blurred sunset, giving a shakey breath "Sometimes I wish I wasn't born because then maybe my dad would be happier" Maggie sniffled, rubbing her eyes. "Maggie baby? You out here?" Vince called softly, Maggie sighed "Yeah Vinnie, I'm here." Vince approached the small girl, sitting down next to her, Maggie leaned her head against his shoulder before letting herself be consumed by her pain.

       Maggie slept in Vinces room, Bowie cuddled up between them. When Maggie woke up she was being carried onto the tour bus, she sighed cuddling back into Vince's neck. Maggie was left alone for the most part. The road trip was quiet, until Nikki started humming, Vince smiled slightly singing, "Hey Jude, don't make it bad..." Tommy smiled, tapping along on the table, nudging mick who decided to start playing it on his acoustic, Maggie sat up in her bunk peeking her head out the curtain. "Take a sad song and make it better...Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better" Maggie smiled fondly, before going to the doorway, leaning against the frame, "Hey Jude don't be afraid. You were made to go out and get her. The minute you let her under your skin then you begin to make it better." Maggie sang, the guys all smiled.

      Maggie leaned against Nikki. "You didn't mean what you said, right dad?" Nikki shook his head, "Of course not babygirl. You are the best part of my life, and you will always come first, before music and groupies." Maggie Cuddled closer to her dad, "Sixx?" Sticking out her pinky finger, Nikki chuckled wrapping his pinky around hers, "Sixx."