Too Young.

Doc stormed into the police station, glaring at anything that moved. "Where are they?" Doc growled at the Officer who called him, "T-the waiting Cell, sir." Doc nodded curtly, before storming off towards the cell.

     Nikki and Mick both sat across from each other, glaring. They both looked up when they heard the door squeak open, Doc stood in front of them. He was furious. "What the fuck were you two thinking?" Nikki, opened his mouth to explain, before Doc yelled at him, "ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT SIXX?!" Nikki hung his head, Mick grinned, Doc glared at the guitarist. "MARS DON'T YOU DARE GET ALL ARROGANT LIKE YOU WEREN'T ARRESTED TOO. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING PICKING A FIGHT IN FRONT OF THE MOST POPULAR RESTAURANT ON THE SUNSET STRIP?!" Mick lost his cocky grin, Doc took a deep breath,"Look I know what all this is about, and I get where both of you are coming from, but did either of you really stop and think about how this would effect Maggie?" Nikki and Mick both looked at Doc clearly concerned, "Is she okay-""Where is she-" Doc cut both men off, "She's fine. Paul and Gene picked her up. But Mentally she isn't okay, you both wrecked her. She didn't even talk to the officer's, only gave them her name and Paul's number. You both fucked up big time." The two looked at each other, before looking back at Doc, "Not to mention, Tommy and Vince are furious with both of you. I think Paul was ready to come in here an rip both of your throats out, and don't even get me started on Gene." Doc looked at both of them, sympathy for them overruling his anger, he sighed shaking his head "I bailed both of you out. You're free to go, but I want both of you to go home. Maggie will be dropped off by one of the boys later tonight, Nikki. I suggest you beg for forgiveness from her, both of you should." Doc turned on his heel walking out.

      Nikki, and Mick both shared a look, before Nikki sighed "Okay. You were right." Mick looked up at his bandmate confused, "What?" Nikki took a deep breath, "You were right, okay? I need to be a better Dad for Maggie, I need-" Mick held up his hand cutting Nikki off, "Save it for Maggie. I love that kid Sixx, I'm willing to do anything just to see her smile. I was in your shoes once and I lost my own kid. I don't want the same to happen to you." Nikki nodded, pulling Mick in for a hug, which he accepted.

     The two went their separate ways. Nikki drove home, destroying himself mentally the entire time. Once he pulled into the driveway, he saw a very official looking envelope with a sticky note that said Just think about it.-Doc ,Nikki sighed, opening the door to the house. Bowie instantly greeted Nikki, jumping on the bass player's chest, "Hey buddy! I'm sorry you had to be alone all night. Let's get you some food, huh?" Nikki walked into the Kitchen, placing the letter on the counter, grabbing Bowie's food bowl.

      Nikki sat in the studio staring at the ceiling, Bowie laying at his feet. He sighed heavily, Bowie whimpered nudging Nikki's hand. Nikki smiled sadly, softly patting Bowie's head, "I'm okay, bud. Just a little down." Nikki glanced over at the little black box sitting next to his records. One line wouldn't hurt, right?

     Maggie shuffled through the front door, the house was dark besides the kitchen. She slowly walked down the hall clutching her giant Nautilus, when she entered the kitchen, she saw Nikki leaning against the counter, holding a cup of coffee. He looked up, smiling gently, "Hey kid." Maggie gave a small smile, "Hey Dad." Nikki sighed, "I'm really sorry Maggie." Maggie shook her head, looking Nikki dead in the eyes, "Did you forget about Mom?" Nikki shuddered, shaking his head, Maggie quirked her brow, "You didn't? Because it sure feels like you did every single time I see you high, or everytime you bring home a girl." Nikki bit his lip, "Maggie stop. You don't understand, you're too-" Maggie tsked, rolling her eyes, "Too young. You know often you say that Dad? I'm six years old and I already know way too much about life. I lost my mom a year ago Dad! A year ago you promised you'd never do the things she did, and yet here we are!" Maggie shouted, "Do you ever stop to think about me?!" "I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOU." Maggie flinched at Nikki's shouting, "well it sure doesn't feel like it." Maggie stormed out of the kitchen, leaving Nikki with his thoughts.