Orlando: Technical Kidnappers.

Maggie sighed heavily, it was raining today. Maggie didn't know how she felt about rain anymore. She curled into herself, watching the raindrops race down her window. She missed Bowie. She missed Razzle. She missed Jane. She especially missed Nikki. Maggie felt her throat tighten, her grief slowly taking over.

Vince walked past Maggie's room, it was early. He stopped when her heard Maggie's soft, she was singing one Hanoi Rocks songs, "The nights are wearing me down and it's hard getting through the day 'cause I need you right now. And right now you're so faraway." Vince leaned his head against the cool surface of the door, listening as Maggie's voice began to crack. Her singing softly faded to quiet sobs. Vince never felt so consumed with guilt.

Maggie grimaced as her Ballet coach yelled at her, "Stay focused Maggie! You'll never get anywhere in life if you can't even focus on simple two steps." Maggie sighed heavily, forcing herself to focus on the steps. After Ballet, Maggie swiftly left the studio the harsh whispers and murmured laughter following her out. Tommy leaned against the wall, Heather talking to him quietly. Maggie brushed past them, the two watching her with concern.

Maggie slammed the car door, throwing her bag on the floorboard. Heather and Tommy both got into the car quickly, "Talk to us, Magster." Tommy pleaded, Maggie leaned her head against her knees, "Everything is falling apart Tommy. That's all." Heather and Tommy both looked at the girl, "Have you talked to Vince or Sharise about this?" Maggie shook her head, "Vince is slowly losing it, and Sharise is really stressed. I just miss Paul and Eric, they call twice a week but it isn't the same." Tommy looked at Heather, before nodding. "Let's go on a road trip lil'devil!" Maggie looked up abruptly, "What? We can't! What about the Entertainment or Death album?!" Tommy shrugged as Heather giggled, "We're still writing songs for the damn thing Mags. Doc won't care if we take weekend trip." Maggie smiled nervously, "I don't think your right, but I guess it would be fun."

       Doc most certainly cared about Tommy leaving, as did the Label executives. However Tommy didn't give a flying fuck as he basically left Doc a note saying "Taking a trip with Heather and Mags! Be back Monday :) -Tommy" Vince and Sharise were both very supportive of the idea, and let Maggie go. No one even bothered to ask Nikki seeing as the bass player didn't give a single fuck. Maggie happily sat in the backseat with her small luggage, listening to Tommy drum his finger tips against the steering wheel.

       Maggie glanced out the window as they pulled to a stop, "Why are we at the airport?" Tommy looked at Heather, who smiled brightly, "Well we have to fly to our weekend adventure, sweetheart. Don't worry it'll be over before you know it." Heather reassured as Tommy grabbed their luggage out of the back, "Where are we going?" Tommy laughed, "Its a surprise Lil'devil! I promise you're gonna love it." Maggie sighed as she slid out of the car, "I'm taking Jonahs advice and just going with the flow" Heather wrapped her arm around Maggie's shoulders, giving them a gently shake, "That's the spirit, sweetheart!"

         Maggie patiently waited with Heather as Fans approached the couple, many of them teenagers who were fawning over Tommy. "We really gotta start heading towards our gate, girls." Heather politely stated, urging the fans to let them leave, the girls all sighed with disappointment. "Awe! Just one more picture!" Tommy shook his head, with a nervous smile, "Really girls. We gotta go. It was awesome meeting you guys though!" Maggie smiled brightly at the girls, giving them a polite wave as they walked away. She sighed heavily as they got further away from the groupies, "Jesus I never thought we'd leave!" Heather and Tommy both chuckled, "I thought you were going to kill that girl when she gave you her number, and said give it to Nikki for a good time" Tommy mused, Maggie groaned rolling her eyes, "Dont even mention that! I should burn that stupid slip of paper." Heather laughed, as Tommy shook his head, "If you only knew Mags." Maggie gave the drummer a fed up look, "Trust me Drummer. I know more than any daughter should know about their father. Half of the reason I'm in therapy is because of the scarring knowledge I know about my dad." Maggie shivered, Heather and Tommy both continued to laugh as they approached their gate.

       "Orlando?! Why the fuck are we in Orlando?!" Maggie asked, look at the young couple as though they had lost their minds, "Well I thought you'd be happier to see us, Spitfire!" Maggie swiftly turned around, sprinting over towards Eric. The drummer swiftly caught the girl, hugging her tightly, "I missed you Puffball!" Maggie exclaimed, basically choking the drummer, "I missed you too, Spitfire." Eric strained, looking at his bandmates for help, them laughing at his pain. Maggie smirked, "Oh dont think any of you metal heads are safe! You all shall feel my abandonment clinginess!" Paul was the one who ended up carrying Maggie, as she refused to let the singer go. Tommy and Heather both chatted happily with the rest of Kiss as they made their way out of the Orlando Airport.

        The hotel was huge, and  Maggie loved it. The band was staying in the suites of the Hotel, Maggie immediately choosing to bunk with Eric and Paul, deciding to give her technical kidnappers some space. "You excited about this weekend, Starchild?" Paul asked as he watched Maggie unpack, "Hell yeah! I had no idea we were coming to see you guys!" Maggie exclaimed, her face bright, "Tommy called us the other day, and asked if you guys could come chill with this for the weekend" Eric laughed, leaning against the door frame.

    Maggie smiled gently, clutching Razzles folded up Jacket, "I've really missed you guys." Paul frowned, giving the small girl his usual concerned parent look, "What's been going on since we left Mags?" Eric nodded, "We know how school, and practices are going, but you haven't told us a lot about how home life has been." Maggie grimaced, she should've known this would happen, " Well I'm living with Vince and Sharise now." Paul quirked his brow, "What the hell? When did that happen?" Maggie shrugged, "About a week after you guys left for tour." Eric shook his head, "What about Nikki? Doesn't he care?" Maggie snorted, "When he's sober, which is rarely, he cares. However, Doc said me living with Sharise was the best idea. He doesn't want the press knowing about Dad's addiction, or our fights." Paul shook his head, "What the fuck is wrong with him?" Maggie smiled, no emotion behind the expression, "He met a girl named Heroine. She's basically taken over his entire life at this point." Eric grimaced, looking at Paul who was sitting on the bed, face filled with worry, "That's some dangerous shit, man." Maggie smiled at the drummer, "Tell me about it. That's what killed my mom." The two looked at Maggie with sympathy, the girl ignored the looks. "Bowie got put down for being aggressive and a hazard. Dad wasn't even there for that." Eric and Paul both gasped, "He bit a girl who was beating me up with her friends. Her uncle was a cop. He put Bowie down even though he was just protecting me." The two men grimaced, "Stuff hasn't been great, which is why Tommy and Heather took me on this trip. I'm slowly losing myself." Maggie explained glumly, Paul gently wrapped his arms around Maggie, "Then we promise to give you the best weekend of your life, Starchild." Maggie snuggled into the singer, hugging him tighter.