Lil' Peace Maker

"That's a lot of people man" Nikki claimed, gently letting go of the curtain. "We're going to die" Mick stated staring at the wall, the fear of preforming rolling off him in waves. Maggie looked up at Doc, he sighed "Listen guys, this is your big break! There are thousands of people waiting for you to perform, you'll do fine guys" Maggie sighed, shaking her head before grabbing Nikki's hand, "Take a knee guys!" Maggie giggled as Tommy, Mick, and Nikki, knelt down in front of her. "Listen to me, I've watched you guys perform hundreds of gigs, and rehearse this set list more than a million times. You've got this. Just remember to breathe, and let the music take over you. I believe in you guys," She smiled making eye contact with the three men, "I believe in Mötley Crüe." The three men smiled, hugging the little girl tightly, "Thanks lil' Sixx" Tommy mumbled, giving her one last squeeze. Mick ruffled her hair, before leaving to get his guitar, Nikki smiled at his little girl, kissing her forehead, "Thank you Maggie,You always know what to say to me. I love you lil' Devil" Maggie smiled up at her dad, "I love you too Daddy." Nikki smirked, getting up walking over to the side stage. Vince rushed past, Maggie, but stopped, jogging back over to her, leaning down giving her a kiss on the cheek "wish me luck magster" he winked before rushing of f to the side stage.
      The concert was incredible!Maggie and Doc both watched from the side stage, Maggie rocking out the entire time, singing along with Vince, Twirling with Nikki, laughing with Tommy,  snarling with Mick. She was having a blast, but everything seemed to go down hill after the concert for Maggie. The guys all rushed off stage, laughing and shouting, Maggie joined in with them. The group was interrupted by Doc, who stood next to Tom, both smiled at the boys with pride. "Great job guys!" Tom smiled, Doc nodded in agreement, "There's an after party in the green room, all of the big record labels and producers will be there." Maggie giggled, "get to the point Doc!" Doc smirked, "Go get cleaned up and meet us in the green room" The group rushed off to their separate stage rooms. Maggie quickly helped her dad clean up, but stopped when she found a little baggy. "Dad?" Nikki looked over at his little girl, panic stabbed his nervous system when he looked at Maggie. "That's not mine Maggie, I promise. One of the groupies must have left it." Maggie glared at her father, before putting the drugs in the trash, and storming out. Maggie gasped, her chest hurt, and she couldn't breathe. She knew what was happening, her mommy had these a lot, soon she would start hyperventilating, and sobbing. Maggie was frozen. She heard the door next her click open as her dad stepped out, "Maggie?" Nikki searched around before looking down over at Maggie, Nikki sighed "there you are. I'm sorry baby girl, I'm trying to quit I promise. We'll get through this" Maggie shook her head, tears starting to roll down her cheeks, "They'll take me away if you don't stop Daddy!" Maggie sobbed, Nikki quickly grabbed  Maggie, bringing her to his chest. After Maggie calmed down, the two walked to the green room together deciding they'd talk about it later.
    Nikki carried Maggie with him as they stepped into the packed room. "Ah there's Nikki! He's our Bass player." Vince laughed, quickly grabbing Nikki's arm, dragging him over to the  small circle of people. Nikki laughed nervously, the group of people looked over Nikki, eyes landing on Maggie. "Who's this gorgeous little lady?" a stranger asked, gently waving at Maggie, Nikki smiled, "this is my daughter Maggie May Sixx" Maggie blushed, giving the group a small wave everyone cooed at the girl. Quickly enough the green room turned into riot, Nikki tried his best to focus on Maggie, but there was so much going on. Maggie had decided to just find a corner and stay there.

  The next morning was hell for the two Sixx's. Nikki awoke in his bed, his hangover was legendary, the man groaned, squinting at the empty spot next him. Wait, empty spot? He hadn't  had an empty spot for 5 years, Nikki grumbled, before he shot in bed "Maggie!" Nikki began to panic. He rushed out of bed, tripping over last night's Jean's, "Maggie?! Where are you babe" Nikki was greeted with silence, the bass player rushed into the livingroom panicked before he saw the note.

Hey Sixx! I decided to take Maggie out for an adventure day, hope that's okay. Doc called saying she had a rough night, and might need some distractions. Anyways I'll drop her off around 8, See you later Man!
- Paul
Ps: Good luck at the studio today Dad, I love you ♡

  Nikki sighed, relief taking over him. He thought he'd left her at the venue. Nikki walked into his room, changing, before leaving for the Studio.
  Maggie laughed as Gene fell off the couch, "Gene be careful!" Paul scolded, before focusing back on Maggie's hair. "I am careful Paul! It's not my fault Peter keeps leaving his stupid sneakers everywhere!" Peter gasped, placing a hand over his heart, "How dare you insult my sneakers, Gene!" Ace walked into the livingroom before promptly turning around, Maggie giggled quietly at the two, looking up at a very irritated Paul with a smile. Paul looked down at the girl, a smile replacing his sneer, "Guys!" Maggie shouted, the two men looked over at the little girl,"I have a solution! Peter please remember to pick up your sneakers, they are somewhat a safety hazard, and Gene be nice! Peter does not call your belongings stupid, so you shouldn't either, also be more careful, be aware of your surroundings." Maggie gave the men a quirked brow, "Is that understood?" The two men nodded, Peter grabbed his green sneakers, before disappearing upstairs, as Gene carefully moved the couch back in place. Paul laughed, hugging the girl, "Your the best StarChild" Maggie blushed, giggling sheepishly, "I'm alright I guess, You okay Geney?" Gene plopped himself down next to the duo, "Yeah, I'm alright kiddo. My shin hurts like a bitch though" Maggie  sighed, getting up from Paul's lap, "I'll go get you some ice, big demon baby."