Ozzy Tour: Our Lil' Devil, Maggie.

Maggie groaned as she fell out of her bunk. Maggie sat up, glaring at the door, she hates this bus and she hates being trapped for 8+ hours with four Rockstars in a small space. Maggie slowly picked herself off the floor, Bowie quickly following after her.

      It's been 2 months since the start of the tour, and Maggie was tired.  Bowie was now half the size of Maggie, and still growing. All Maggie wanted to do was go home to their little apartment on the sunset strip, and cuddle with Bowie on the old ass couch that she loved. Maggie stumbled her way into the main area of the bus, slowly walking towards the mini fridge. She grabbed a juice box and made her self comfortable on the couch, Bowie jumping up next to her. Maggie grumbled, realizing she'd left her bag under her bunk, "Bowie?" The St. Bernard instantly perked up looking at his little human, "Can you go fetch my bag?" Bowie groaned putting his head back down, Maggie sighed, "Fine, I'll get it. Worth a shot though right?" Bowie gave her a soft bark in response, making the little girl giggle.

         The guys later found Maggie sitting on the couch with her Bass, and she had her Walkman on full volume. Maggie had her eyes shut tight, she was focusing intently on the rythm of the music and finding it on her bass. Nikki smiled at his daughter, pride filling his chest. Mick smirked, before getting some Coffee. Vince and Tommy sat across from Maggie, watching her. The guys had all come to the realization that they haven't been giving Maggie enough attention, they've basically just been checking on her to see if she's still breathing. Nikki had developed the really bad habit of forgetting about Maggie's existence, which hurt her. The guys started getting Concerned when Doc said she'd started isolating herself, becoming less social and only spending time with Bowie.

       Maggie sighed taking of her headphones, ready to put her bass up when she saw the guys. Maggie blushed, slowly getting up to put her bass away. "So what were you doing Mags?" Vince questioned, trying to break the semi-awkward silence, Maggie shrugged, "I've found out I learn things better when I hear them first. So I've been teaching myself how to play Bass with my Cassettes." The guys knew Maggie was Smart, but holy shit. "Damn Magster, t-thats impressive" Tommy exclaimed, Nikki smiled softly "You're incredible Mags."

    Maggie chuckled, but it wasn't her usual laugh, this one was empty, almost apathetic. "Wow thanks guys! You know I've kind of been ignored or forgotten about, so I had to find some way to entertain myself." Maggie exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from every word, the guys were taken aback. Yes, Maggie was sassy and sometimes grumpy, but she was always sweet to them. "Maggie May! What's up with you?" Nikki asked, shocked his sweet kid snapped at them like that. Maggie glared at her Dad, "You're kidding right? Daddy I'm upset because I was supposed to stay with you and be able to feel like something is still normal in my life. But no! I'm switched off between Mick and Doc! Not only that I haven't been at the side stage for the last 6 shows,and None of you notice!" Maggie shouted, the guys had come to realize that Maggie was still 6, she didn't know why they were leaving her alone, or why she couldn't stay with her dad, she just thought everyone forgot about her. "Maggie baby, are you okay?" Vince questioned leaning his head down to look Maggie in the eyes. Maggie started sobbing, the guys instantly came to her.

       The guys spent the rest of the ride with Maggie, after she'd calmed down and they talked it out Maggie was okay. They had finally reached their Hotel in Panama. Maggie was instantly swallowed by one of Vinces jackets and Micks hat. The crowd outside the bus all yelled and screamed for Mötley Crüe, reporters for gossip magazines swarmed around Nikki, asking about Maggie. Every since the first concert, everyone has been curious about Maggie. When they were safely in the Hotel, Nikki let Maggie down allowing her to explore around with Bowie.

    Once they got their Key cards, Nikki took Maggie up to their room. Maggie huffed as she laid on the bed, Bowie laying next to her. Nikki plopped down next to her, "What's on your mind kiddo?" Maggie sighed, "you'll never leave me, right Daddy?" Nikki gave her a sad smile, "Never in a million years babygirl" Maggie smiled gently, "Pinky promise?" Nikki laughed hooking his pinky around hers, "Pinky promise."

     Maggie stood on the side stage with Doc. She was rocking out with Vince and Mick, her leather jacket made her Air guitar 10 time's cooler. Maggie was feeling it, until the guys stopped playing. Maggie instantly looked on stage, worried something had happened to one of the guys, but everything was fine. She looked up at Doc, who just smirked at her response, suddenly Maggie felt worried.
    "Alright! We know everyone's been asking about our lil' devil for quiet some time now" Vince shouted, "You all want to know who she is, and what she looks like" Tommy exclaimed, "And Tonight you be able to meet her! But only if she wants to!" Mick stated, looking over at Maggie, who was shocked. "Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter, and our lil Devil, Maggie May Sixx!" Nikki Shouted, the crowd cheered wildly, as Maggie sheepishly walked over to Nikki, who instantly picked her up. Maggie looked out at the sea of people, and a smile started to take over her features.

    Maggie was soon released back to the side stage where Ozzy was sitting with Doc. Maggie walked over leaning on Ozzy, Ozzy instantly wrapped his arms around Maggie watching the guys perform. Soon enough the after party started, Maggie was glued to Nikki's side, he was showing her off to everyone, and after Two months of not existing at these parties, Maggie was on cloud 9. She'd never had people fawn over her other than her bands. This was all new to her, but Maggie was loving the attention.