Without Him.

When they landed, Maggie was exhausted. The trip through the London airport seemed to last forever, between fans and TSA Maggie never wanted to fly again. The group had made their way towards the car rental, renting 3 cars. Maggie fell asleep, during the TSA check, meaning Eric was carrying a knocked out Maggie through the London airport.

        Maggie awoke in a soft bed. She was alone for the first time their entire trip. The small girl sighed heavily, the ache was back again. She sat up in the taking in her surroundings, the room was painted Dark purple, the walls were covered in different band posters, most of them Finnish, or underground bands. There was a book shelf filled with books, and vinyl records. Maggie smiled gently as her eyes landed on a glittery blue drum set.  She sighed, this was Razzles old room.

      She gently made her way towards the drum set. Her fingers skimmed over the glossy surface of the drums, she smiled again as she saw a pair of drumsticks sitting on the swivel stool. Maggie took a seat behind the drums, holding the drumsticks, her eyes fluttered shut as she began to play. 

       Maggie was startled by the gentle sound of clapping, She looked up wide eyed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of touched his drums. I just saw them and-" the older woman held her hand up, "No worries dear. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded." Maggie smiled, lightly, "Your his Mom right? Irene?" The woman nodded, with a small smile, "and your Maggie? Razzle spoke of you often." Maggie blushed, "He spoke about you a lot too. He always talked about your baking." The laughed softly, "He always loved," "Blueberry Pie" The two said simultaneously. Irene smiled, "Come muru, the others are waiting for you."

          As Maggie followed Irene, she saw pictures hung on the wall. Maggie  slowed her pace, examining each photo. They were all of Razzle, every single one. Most of them were from Razzles childhood, Maggie smiled, and then began to giggle. Her giggle turn into full on laughter, Irene turned around watching Maggie slowly break down. Maggie began to cry through her laughter, "I-I need him, Irene. He's my bestfriend." Irene hugged Maggie tightly, her own tears beginning to fall.

       Maggie and Irene made their way downstairs, tears still flowed down Maggie's face. Eric looked over at the two, "Good morning spitfire, how'd you sleep?" Maggie shrugged, "Jet lag is a great sedative." Eric laughed softly, nodding, Maggie looked around,  "Where's the others?" Eric shrugged, "Something about going to run errands. They said they'd be back in an hour." Maggie nodded, "Alright then." Irene sighed, "those 4 are always on the move. Well would you two like some tea?" Maggie and Eric both nodded.

        After an hour, the guys came barreling in with a bunch of groceries. They were all laughing, loudly, Andy and Nasty kept throwing different fruits at each other, Sami of course was yelling at them about bruising the fruit. Paul and Michael both laughed at the three. Maggie smiled glumly, this all felt wrong. Razzle should be here to tackle Sami, telling him to let loose or make some dumb fruit joke. She sighed as the deep pain echoed through her again.

      Eric chuckled, looking over at Maggie, his smile dropping, "Talk to me sweetheart, what are you feeling?" Maggie shook her head, "Everything feels wrong, Eric. Like something is missing. I don't know what hurts worse, the fact that he's gone or the fact that he should be here." Eric frowned, "It's going to hurt for a long time, Maggie. But over the years, that pain will begin to dwindle. It'll never go away completely, but it will become less painful." Maggie sighed heavily, tears falling from her eyes as she leaned into Eric's side.

         Today was the day. Maggie wasn't ready to say goodbye, not yet, not when there was so much left to say and things to do. Maggie wore a long sleeved black dress, with a small black trench coat and black leggings. It was snowing today, Maggie hadn't seen snow until today. Irene stood behind Maggie in the mirror, "You're missing something, Muru." She snapped, before walking over to Maggie's suitcase, Irene gently placed Razzles top hat on Maggie's head, "Ah, there it is. He'd have a conniption if somebody wasn't wearing such a stunning hat at his funeral, wouldn't you agree?" Maggie smiled lightly at the comment, "He was always a drama queen." Irene smiled, "Yes he was, but he was our drama queen." There was a soft knock, before the door opened, Micheal peeked his head in, "Ready for this?" Irene nodded, gently grabbing Maggie's hand, "As we'll ever be."