Sixx going on 7.

Maggie woke up to a loud bang. Bowie barked loudly, as Maggie shot up out of bed, "Nice going Eric!" Maggie heard Razzle whisper yell, "Oh shut it, disco ball!" Eric bit back, There was loud thwack, before both drummer's welped, "would you two keep it down!" Gene grumbled. Maggie opened her door, staring at the three men, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!" They all awkwardly shouted, Maggie smiled faintly, "Thanks guys."

      Maggie pushed past them, Bowie trotting after her. She made her way outside, Bowie bolting through the open door. Paul gently came up behind Maggie, " Happy birthday Starchild", Maggie grimaced, "I wish everyone would stop saying that." Paul furrowed his brows, "What's up-" Maggie sighed, frustrated "Dont I have  my first Ballet class this morning and my Gymnastics class at Noon?" Paul grimaced at her attitude, before shaking his head slightly, "Yeah kid. You do. Go get your stuff ready, I'll make breakfast." Maggie nodded before heading off.

       "Un. Deux. Trois. Quatre." Maggie panted as she followed her mentor's steps. "Maggie, Samuel, curve on your pivot more!" Mrs. Marquis instructed sternly, Maggie nodded listening to her instructor. She danced gracefully, but she could feel her feet beginning to bleed, and ache. Maggie's face contorted with pain as she danced, "Dance through the pain! Turn your pain into art!" Maggie huffed, and continued following the tempo.

  Razzle and Slash both leaned against the wall of the ballet class, watching Maggie through the glass. "Dude, is she okay?" Slash asked, Razzle sighed "She's in a really bad mood today, mate. It's mainly because Nikki and the boys haven't called her for three weeks, and now it's her birthday. They're not here, and she's pissed about it. I mean they'll be back in a month, but damn." Slash nodded, still watching Maggie practice, "I can't imagine how she's feeling." Razzle ran a hand through his curly hair, "Alone. That's how she's feeling."

    Maggie was the last to leave the Ballet classroom, her feet wrapped in gauze. Slash and Razzle both perked up at the appearance of the small girl, "Hello Darling! How was Ballet?" Razzle asked, the two men following after the newly 7 yearold, Maggie shrugged "My feet hurt, and tights are uncomfortable, but I liked it. I felt like I was floating." Slash smiled, his boots clunking heavily against the hard wood floor. "Are you excited for Gymnastics class? We're gonna grab some smoothies before we go though." Maggie nodded, jumping in the back of Slash's beamer. 

        Maggie quirked her brow as the coach put a small pile of chalk dust in her hands, "Okay Maggie! Put this all over hands, and then step onto this to get it on the soles of your feet." Maggie nodded, doing as she was told, before her coach guided her onto a small beam. Gymnastics was by far Maggie's favorite club out of three. Her coach, Sarah, was incredibly sweet and encouraging, the two had hit it off within the first 5 minutes.

   By the end of the class Maggie could walk backwards on a beam with some help. Next class she was going to be weight training, and working on her upper body strength. Maggie practically skipped out of the gym towards the two rockstars. "I'm assuming it went well Darling?" Maggie nodded, grabbing Razzles hand, "Sarah is the best, also what's for dinner because I'm starving." Slash and Razzle both laughed, "I think Gene is cooking you something special, lil'devil." Maggie smiled, "Alright, let's hurry home then. I need a shower, and cuddles from my dog." The two men laughed before following the small girl out of the gym.

      Maggie slipped on her favorite Mötley Crüe shirt, that belonged to Nikki, and tucked the fabric into her overall shorts. She put on Tommy's headband, before putting her hair into a lose braid. Her feet were now covered in large bandaids, dark bruises were splayed over the tops of her feet. She groaned slightly as she stretched her sore muscles, Bowie watching her with curiosity. "Come on, you big dingus. Time to pretend everything is alright." Maggie mumbled, leaving her room.