Ozzy Tour: Tour Buses & Roadies

Maggie yawned leaning against her Dad's leg as they stood in the parking lot of the Record Label. It was currently 5AM, and Maggie was pissed. Bowie slept in the little girls arms, as she glared at the asphalt, The Crüe decided it was best to leave the 6 year old alone until she was in a better mood. Maggie did not like mornings she absolutely despised them, and being up at the ass crack of dawn waiting on a big ass bus was not helping her mood.

   Maggie glared at the large tour bus that had pulled into the Parking lot. Ozzy jumped out of the bus cheerfully, smiling happily. Cocaine and any other upper Maggie thought to herself, still glaring at the Bus. The guys all grabbed their bags, hauling them onto the bus. Maggie refused to carry nothing but Bowie, so she grumpily made her way onto the bus.
    Maggie quickly found a bunk, and curled up with Bowie. Maggie slept for 3 hours, when she woke they were  still on the road. "Where the fuckare we?" Maggie grumbled as she walked into the main part of the bus, Bowie trotting up behind her. "East California kiddo, headed towards Vegas" Vince replied, giving the girl a soft smile. Maggie smiled a little, "Come here StarChild, let's fix your hair" Vince said, patting the empty spot next to him. It was rare for the two to have bonding time, since Maggie was always with Mick, but Maggie loved her little moments with Vince.

       Vince gently brushed Maggie's hair, gently brushing out the knots. Maggie sighed, gently curling Bowies furr around her finger. "So you excited about the Tour lil' Devil?" Maggie shrugged, "I don't know. I hyped for you guys, and I'm super proud, but I'm nervous." Vince furrowed his eyebrows, concern flashing in his eyes, "Talk to me Kiddo, what's going on in that brilliant brain of yours?" Maggie sighed, "I-Im just worried about my dad is all. I know he likes to party, and do things that aren't healthy, that's a part of this life style but I don't lose my dad. I don't want to be taken away from my Dad Vinnie." Vince huffed, his eyes wide, "Damn Maggie. That's some heavy stuff kid."

        Maggie shrugged once again, "My dad's rockstar, Vinnie. I've seen and been through some shit." Vince frowned slightly, giving the small girl a look of sympathy. Maggie smiled, pushing Vince lightly, "Come on Vinnie, I'm alright. I just get sad sometimes, Dad says that's normal feeling." Vince sighed, giving her a small laugh, "Alright Kiddo. Just know I'm always here for you, no matter what." Maggie blushed, giving Vince a hug.
       After Vince finished teasing and styling Maggie's hair. The rest of the guys started waking up. Nikki stumbled into the room, tripping and falling on top of a sprawled out Tommy who was peacefully napping on the couch. "GODDAMNIT SIXX!" Tommy shouted, as the almost dead weight fell on his chest. Nikki only grumbled in response, Sliding off the couch onto the floor, where Bowie clumsily trotted over licking Nikki's face. "Damnit Bowie! Fuck off." Nikki gently pushed the dog away, Maggie sighed, leaning down next to her dad. "Dad, Where do babies come from?" Nikki bolted up, "Yep. Okay, I'm up" Vince and Tommy laughed at the eldest Sixx.

     Mick groaned, stretching as he walked into the room, plopping down next to Vince. "What did I miss?" Maggie giggled, "Dad wouldn't get up so I asked him where babies came from" Mick snickered, giving the little girl a high five, "Good one lil' Sixx." Maggie sat herself between Vince and Mick, Bowie sprawled out in her lap, " So Vegas is the 1st stop, then after that its Arizona right?" Tommy asked, looking at his bandmates for confirmation, Nikki nodded "Yup, then I think we're going Northeast and then Southeast." Maggie hummed, "We're basically going in a really big loop" Tommy nodded, smiling brightly "I can't believe it dudes! We're on Tour with Ozzy!" Maggie giggled, "It's pretty crazy. Ozzy is fun though" The guys all hummed in agreement, Nikki sighed "let's just hope we make it through the next 4 months."

     2 hours, and five truck stops later, the band was finally in Vegas. Maggie held Bowies leash tightly in her hand, looking up at all the bright buildings and flashing signs. Nikki grabbed Maggie's other hand quickly pulling her to the hotel doors. Maggie followed the guys, into the lobby, where Doc stood talking to Tom. Maggie smiled brightly, running over to Doc "What's up Doc!" Maggie greeted cheerfully, hugging the man's leg. Doc laughed picking Maggie up, placing her on his hip, "Hey StarChild! How was the trip?" Maggie scrunch up her nose, "It was okay, waking up at 5AM wasn't the best" Doc chuckled, his eyes crinkling, "How's Bowie doing?" Maggie grinned, "Hes doing great! I've already taught him how to sit and shake! Dad has him right now though" Maggie exclaimed.

    Tom and Doc listened to the little girl ramble on for the next 10 minutes. Doc loved the younger Sixx like his own Daughter, and was always happy to spend time with her. The guys soon walked over holding their key cards, "Okay Maggie. Here's the plan. While we're on tour, you'll switch between rooming with Mick, Doc, and Me. Tonight you're with Mick. That sound okay?" Maggie nodded, with a smile.