Mötley Crüe

Maggie yawned rolling over into her father's chest, who instantly wrapped her up in his arms. Nikki sighed, yawning, carefully picking up Maggie. The two walked out into the main room of the apartment, Tommy was passed out on the couch, and Vince was sleeping in the recliner. Maggie sighed softly, rubbing her eyes, "I'm going to go see what we have to eat" Nikki mumbled, gently placing Maggie on her feet "Mk, daddy" she mumbled back.
     Maggie padded over towards the couch, gently crawling onto to Tommy's chest, laying her head down on his shoulder before passing out again. Nikki walked back into the living room to see Maggie asleep on Tommy's chest, Tommy looked over at Nikki "Hey man, your kid kind of passed out" Nikki chuckled, "Yeah she does that in the mornings" Tommy nodded, "Wanna go to that diner for breakfast?" Nikki asked, "Sure man, We can call Mick and he can meet us there" Nikki nodded, he looked down at Vince who was sleeping peacefully, smirking Nikki picked up the side of the recliner, dumping the singer out of the chair, "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Vince shouted, "Shut up Blond Bomb!" Maggie shouted, grumbling into Tommy's chest about Vince being a loud idiot. "Okay Maggie time to get up, we're going to that diner you love for breakfast" Maggie shot up, "We're going to Tally's!?" Nikki nodded with a smile, "be ready in 20 kiddo" Maggie nodded quickly, before running down the hallway.
     She quickly got dressed and slid on her shoes, Maggie went running down the hallway towards the guys who were all waiting by the door. "Maggie your hair-" Maggie shook her head, " Mick can do it at the diner, now let's go! I'm starving!" The guys all laughed before heading out the door.
    Mick sat patiently at a booth with a cup of coffee when suddenly he was handed a scrunchie, he looked  at little girl next to him and sighed, "Sixx you're lucky you have a cute kid" Nikki laughed sitting next to the pair, "Yeah, I know" Maggie looked around at the band, "So what's the band name?" Mick smiled, "Mötley Crüe." 
      Maggie's face lit up with a toothy grin, "That's an awesome name!" The guys all laughed at Maggie's reaction. Mick gently tugged Maggie's hair to tighten her pony tail.
     The guys ordered their food, and we're now sitting at the table quietly. Maggie huffed, growing bored of the silence, "let's play 20 questions!" Maggie smiled looking around at the new band, Nikki smiled fondly at his little girl, "Okay Mags, you first" Maggie smiled wide, and tapped her chin in thought. "Hmm...Okay! Mick, what's your least favorite band?" Mick answered quickly, "I fucking hate KISS." He continued to grumble into his coffee mug about KISS and how shitty they are, Maggie looked at the man with hurt in her eyes "I love KISS" Mick looked over at Nikki, who shrugged "What can I say man, When she was a baby the only song that would calm her down was Beth" Mick sighed shaking his head, "Your turn Mick!" Mick grumbled, "Fine. Hey Teenager, favorite movie," Tommy smirked, and thought for a moment," Jurassic Park" Vince laughed,"You're such a nerd!" Maggie huffed tugging on a strand of Vince's hair, "Shut up Blond Bomb, Dinosaurs are awesome" Vince rubbed his head, "yeah, whatever sweetheart."
    After a very interesting conversation about Dinosaurs and KISS, breakfast finally arrived. Maggie patiently waited for everyone to finish getting everything they needed before grabbing the syrup for her pancakes. Mick watched the girl with a small smirk, before finishing his 3rd cup of coffee.
   After breakfast the band was walking back to Nikki's for Rehearsal, Maggie was sitting on Tommy's shoulders as they talked about their favorite Dinosaurs. Mick looked over at Nikki, "She's a good kid Nikki, but what are you going to do when we make it big?" Nikki looked over at Mick, "Take her with me. We've been together since the start, she's my world man, I don't have parents to watch her, she doesn't have a mom, so she needs me and I need her. She keeps me stable mentally, you know?" Mick sighed, nodding "Okay Man."
     The band rehearsed for hours that day, and kept rehearsing for hours 7 days a week! Until finally they got their first gig. Nikki sighed softly as he picked up his case, Maggie sat on the couch watching him. "Okay Mag's, you're gonna stay by the side of the stage with Vince's girlfriend, I want to be able to see you at all times, got it?" Maggie nodded, "got it."
   The pair walked back to the dressing room where the others were getting ready. "Hey man!" The guys all greeted each other, Maggie hugged Mick, the two have formed a strong a little bond over the past months, Mick picked up the girl and set her in his lap as he tuned his guitar. Nikki quickly started getting ready, Tommy talking to him the whole time.
    The guys decided to try out the war paint for their first gig, along with a lot of leather. "Yeah! That's gnarly dude." Tommy smiled, watching Nikki put the finishing touches on his make-up, Vince came in showing off his new white leather pants "Man, my girlfriend spent, like, 800 bucks on these leather pants" he laughed, squatting down before quickly getting up, "you like'em?" Tommy smirked "They're cool bro!" Mick and Maggie rolled their eyes, "You say everything is cool, drummer" Mick stated, watching Maggie gently pluck the strings of his guitar, "Thanks man" Vince mumbled before finishing off Nikki's beer.
     Tommy played air drums in the mirror making Maggie giggle, which made the drummer smile. Nikki smirked at his little girls laugh, before teasing his hair, Vince checked himself out in the mirror next to Nikki, "So you think there's going to be anybody out there tonight?" Vince asked, Nikki laughed "We put up enough fliers. I hope so" Maggie nodded in agreement, Mick and Tommy both looked at the little devil with slight concern. "What's going on Mag's?" Mick asked quietly, she shook her head, "I'm just nervous for you guys, Mickey" he sighed softly, carrying the girl with him to the side stage, "Don't worry about us Star child" Maggie smiled, and nodded "alright Mickey, I won't" he smiled, hugging the girl. Mick put her down, and she instantly went around to the others. She gave Vince a hug for good luck, along with a little hair tug. The terror twins, or Maggie and Tommy, shared their super secret badass handshake.
    Then, last but not least, Nikki, who was given a hug and a kiss of good luck " I love you Daddy, now go kick ass!!" Nikki laughed, kissing his little girls forehead, "I love you too, lil devil." Maggie watched nervously as the band walked onto stage, there was some applause from the crowd, Nikki stuck his set list to the amp, as Tommy twirled his drumsticks before hitting the Cymbals.
     Vince's girlfriend quickly joined Maggie backstage, watching the band with the little girl. "Alright!  We're Mötley Crüe!" Vince yelled out into the crowd, Tommy messed with his drums hitting his cymbals a little too hard, causing one to fall over with a loud crash,"Fuck!" The crowd laughed at the band, making Maggie cringe with second hand embarrassment, the guys all looked at Tommy, "Come on" Nikki stated, slightly irritated.
    The crowd jeered, and two fat guys decided to be dicks as one yelled, "You suck!" the other joined in, booing "Get off the stage!" Tommy quickly apologized to the band, Vince looked at crowd, turning to his bandmates "Come on boys let's rock this hole!" they started playing Take me to the Top, one of Maggie's favorites, she started Jamming out with Vince, but the fat guys started up again.
     They boo'd making Maggie frustrated, she huffed loudly, but the guys kept playing, "Who's the chick singer!?" One of the guys yelled, Vince rolled his eyes, clearly pissed "Fuck you, Asshole." The guy flipped him off, before spitting on Vince's brand-new leather pants, Maggie gasped as Vince jumped off stage attempting to punch the guy in the face. The guy quickly gave Vince's a good right hook, but Nikki came to the rescue, He hit the guy in the head with his bass, before jumping the guy's buddy. "Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me" Maggie sighed covering her eyes, "Dude. Hey!" Tommy yelled quickly joining in on the brawl. Mick started playing some tune on his guitar, after kick a dude in the face. The bouncers broke up the fight, kicking the assholes out of the bar.
    The three idiots picked themselves up off the ground, attempting to regain their senses. Maggie slid her hand down her face in an odd mixture of embarrassment, frustration, and pride? The entire building fell silent, until some guy yelled, "Fuck, yeah! Mötley Crüe!" The band and Maggie looked at the guy surprised, as he continued yelling. Then suddenly, everyone was clapping and cheering, the guys smiled, "Alright, let's go!" Tommy yelled to his bandmates.
      Vince and Nikki shared a quick hand lock, with big smiles on their faces. The band picked up where they started, Maggie laughed loudly, her eyes teared up a little as she watched her dad play. She was just so proud of him, and so happy that he's happy. Vince's girlfriend cheered with her on the side stage, drunk off her ass, but still keeping an eye on the little girl. Mötley Crüe beat the shit out of that bar, and their first gig was a success.

      The guys came rushing backstage after live wire, their faces lit up with energy and excitement. Nikki picked up Maggie swinging her around, she giggled loudly as Nikki laughed, pulling her into his chest in a tight hug. The pair laughed, and held each other, the band watched the two with smiles. Vince and his girlfriend left the bar, headed back to her place. Tommy, Mick, and the father daughter duo all headed towards Tally's for Dinner.
      They walked into the little dinner, talking about the gig, Maggie went on a tangent about how amazing they were on stage, but then she went on a quick rant about the dicks interrupting one of her favorite songs. "You guys were amazing though! Tommy was like BAM BAm! And dad was all like dunna na na donana! Then Mickey was like briiing dernnerrr!" Maggie swung her little arms around recreating the concert from her perspective, People at the diner Glared and smiled at the group.  "Donna!" Maggie smiled, waving over her favorite waitress, the old woman smiled fondly at the little girl, "Magpie!" Maggie giggled hugging Donna.
      Nikki sat down at their usual booth with Tommy and Mick, Donna walked over with Maggie, who quickly scrambled into the booth next Mick. "Alright boys, whatcha want?" Donna smiled, taking out her note pad, "I want the usual but with Lime tea Coke please" Maggie smiled up at older woman, "Of course Magpie" the other guys ordered what they wanted.
      Maggie snuggled into Mick's side as the waited for their food, Nikki watched the pair with a smile, "She really adores you, Mick" Mick smiled down at the little girl, "Yeah, she reminds me a lot of my kid. My ex wife, she won't let me see him, and It's hard, you know? Not being able to see your own kid." Nikki nodded, "I'm sorry man, that sounds awful. I couldn't imagine my life without her." Mick nodded, looking over at the drummer, "Hey drummer. You good?" Tommy perked up with a big grin "Yeah man! I was just thinking about this badass idea for a banner" Nikki lifted a brow," what's your idea?" Tommy explained this whole spray paint banner idea to his bandmates.      
      They guys nodded agreeing to go over it with Vince tomorrow at rehearsal. They group ate dinner before going separate ways. "Hey Nikki!" Tommy jogged over to the bass player who was carrying his sleepy kid, "yeah man?" Tommy took a deep breath, "Can I crash on your couch? I really don't feel like walking 10 blocks to get home" Nikki laughed, nodding "Of course man, come on." The trio arrived back at Nikki's apartment safely, Tommy face planted into the couch immediately passing out, Nikki rolled his eyes taking Maggie to his room. 
        Nikki quickly changed out of his leather attire, into a pair of boxer shorts. He groaned, stretching his tired muscles before changing Maggie into one his shirts. Nikki laid down on his back, pulling Maggie on to his chest, before finally falling asleep.