Sarah and Dan Geraghty

School; pretty much the one thing that every teenager hates. Waking up early, dress code (even though that’s for your own good) work that never seems to end. Sounds fun, doesn’t it? “No me gusta” Sarah mumbled as she left Spanish class that day. This was her third technical year taking it and apparently over the summer she lost everything. Simple words like ‘hola’, ‘adios’, ‘gracias’, and ‘de nada’ stayed but not too many others did. “No me gusta” Sarah said again, a bit louder this time. “What?” her friend Aaron asked. He has class with her but was much better in it than she was. “No me gusta la clase de Español” Sarah said.

            “Si, mi tambien” Aaron said. “Estupido” Sarah mumbled. Sarah and Spanish had a love/hate relationship. She liked the language but hated the class. Sometimes she just wished she was fluent in Spanish so she’d already know everything.  “I gotta go, see you after school” Aaron said. Sarah nodded and he walked away. Sarah continued on her way trying to shove her bad day out of her head. She went on mumbling to herself as she walked. She ran into someone and they both fell to the floor. “Lo siento” Sarah said quietly. “What?” The person asked. “Sorry… still in Spanish mode” Sarah said standing up.

            She looked down at the person she ran into. “Hey, you’re Dan, right?” Sarah asked. “You’re in my Chemistry class…” The boy nodded and his firey red curls bounced up and down. “Sorry for running into you…” Sarah said. “I don’t mind being ran into as long as it’s someone as cute as you that I run into” Dan said winking. Sarah blushed, her face turning almost as red as Dan’s hair. “So would you like to maybe catch a movie sometime?” Dan asked. “Sure, that’d be fun” Sarah said happily, but also trying to hide her excitement. “Cool” Dan said. He grinned and Sarah could slightly see his invisiline. “I’ll see you after school” Dan said. Sarah nodded and Dan handed her the book she dropped and they started to go their separate ways. “Maybe today isn’t so bad after all” Sarah said to herself. She smiled and went into her next class, ready to tackle the rest of the day.

Author's Note: SO sorry it took so long... Junior year has currently been kicking my ass. I've had a bunch of essays and then there's times whenever I've had free time but haven't wanted to write or have written Stories instead of One Shots... BUT HERE IT IS! Sorry it kinda sucks bu I hope you liked it anyways! <3 Rachel