Battle of Psychics

'Hahaha, looks like Boros has turned you against me!' Gracio telepathically said to Gracio. 'Just because you cannot speak anymore you are using telepathy to manipulate me.' Griosta yelled 'How pathetic. Let's end this. Here, right now. Let's finish you, here, right now. After you are dead I will hand this throne over to Boros since I respect him much more than you.'

Suddenly Gracio finally managed to open his mouth with all the strength that he had got and yelled "STRONGEST PSYCHIC SOLDIER GERYUGANSHOOP, ARRIVEEEE!" That was all he was able to speak before his mouth got shut by Griosta's psychic powers once again. Suddenly the entire palace was torn apart into pieces as Boros saw a blue octopus with a rainbow aura hovering over the broken pieces of the palace. 'Did you call me, my Lord?' Geryuganshoop asked with a smile 'What shall I do? As I can sense from my Psychic powers, these two possess a threat to you. So... shall I finish them off?' 

Gracio nodded his head in "YES!". 

Geryuganshoop threw Gracio out of there so that he could now attack Boros and Griosta without harming his King. 'I am the supreme Psychic of this universe and I will defeat both of you!' he yelled. 'Yeah, no, me and your King both beat you in terms of Psychic prowess.' Griosta said. That angered Geryuganshoop and he threw all the pieces of the palace at light speed towards Griosta who got injured by them and fell to the ground, almost defeated.

Boros suddenly interrupted the fight by punching the blue octopus from the back. That left Geryuganshoop surprised. He turned back just to see a young and angry Boros. 'How...?' he thought 'How did he manage to break through my Psychic barrier. A barrier so powerful that it has finally achieved that rainbow color which no other Psychic barrier has. The rainbow color barriers are the supreme Psychic barriers of this universe and he... He broke through that barrier... Then does that mean... That he is way more powerful than me? Ohno. Ohno, I am going to get killed. OH NOOOO!' 

Boros smiled. 'I like this battle.' he said 'You are pretty strong but no match for me!' That sentence made Geryuganshoop even more frightened.