Psychic Destructor

Gracio transformed into his Psychic Destructor form. He giggled menacingly as some dark liquid started spewing out of his shoulders. 'Now... I am able to speak again, Griosta!' he yelled. Everybody's attention turned towards him. Griosta was astonished.

'B-but how?' he asked. 

'How?' Gracio asked back 'How? You might ask? Hahaha, now I am even more powerful than before. Now I am the ultimate destructor the universe has ever known. I never though I would have to use this terrible form of mine on you... You, my own son. Oh Griosta, you have brought this upon yourself, my son... You are responsible for this... And now you will be responsible for all of your deaths! YOU!' 'Stop trying to make me feel bad about myself.' Griosta said, unamused 'That won't even work. You have used all these tricks on me too much by now.' He yawned but suddenly his yawn turned in to a scream of pain when the Psychic Destructor used his Psychic powers on Griosta. 

'Woah...' Griosta thought 'W-Wh-WHAT IS THISSS? It's... Grghh... It's actually affecting me...' 'You will either be on my side or not alive.' Gracio said 'Your choice.' 

'STOP!' Geryuganshoop yelled 'You cannot kill our future king like this!' Boros widened his eyes. 'You lied to me even about that.' he thought 'You told me that I would the king when I grew up since I was older and since you wouldn't not make me king just because I your own son. I am not angry about not being the future king. I am just angry about your lies. Disgusting...' 

'I have the power to read minds, Boros!' Gracio yelled 'Don't call me disgusting when you are nothing more than trash!' Boros smiled. 'A trash that is better than the king of the planet? Sure.' he replied as he came near Gracio and punched him right in the face. He was thrown far back and burst outside of the palace area. 

'Ughhh, the environment is so toxic outside of the palace.' Gracio thought 'Curse this planet and it's environment!' 'Hey.' Boros whispered in his ears. He was right behind him. He surprised him with a chop to the head. He landed on the ground. 'What's the point of fighting here, in this harsh environment?' Gracio yelled 'Let's go back to the palace area. There, it will be a fair fight. You have always trained here but I haven't. Would you really like winning an unfair fight?' 

That sentence got to Boros. "Would you really like winning an unfair fight?"