Unfair Fight

'No, I would not.' Boros proudly said 'Let's go back in the castle area if that's where you are comfortable. You will lose anyways.' Gracio smiled. 

Boros quickly returned to the broken palace and yelled "Now let's begin the FAIR FIGHT!" Gracio smiled even more. 'What a fool he is, going to a position where I have the advantage all in the name of a fair fight.' Gracio thought. 

'Boros, but father will have the advantage here!' Griosta yelled 'You fight better outside of this "Comfortable Palace Zone" where the climate isn't so harsh!'  'Let him have the advantage, I don't care.' Boros replied. 'Why are you being such a fool?' Griosta shouted 'You should care about the win, not a stupid fair fight! Winning is everything!' 'No, a good fight is.' Boros said. Griosta just face-palmed at what he thought was Boros' stupidity. 

Gracio quickly came near Boros and punched him right in the face. That sent Boros flying back. He was actually amazed by Gracio's powers. 'Woah, it really looks like this form of his is actually powerful.' he thought as he felt the land below him trembling. That land suddenly broke into a million pieces and created a deep hole. Gracio pushed Boros down that deep hole with another punch and then restored the land to how it was with his powers. 

'Try getting out of the immensely hard soil of this planet, Boros!' Gracio yelled 'No matter how powerful you are, you cannot do it. Even I would die in a second if I was under this much land! Even I wouldn't be able to use my Psychic powers properly if this happened to me.' Suddenly a powerful purple beam hurt him from the back. He turned around just to see that it was Griosta. 'You still have to face me!' he said. 'And me too...' Geryuganshoop bravely said. Gracio smirked. 'Griosta is still a nice opponent but I can finish you in a second, blue octopus thing.' 

'How dare you call me a blue octopus thing!' Geryuganshoop angrily said. 'Because that's what you are.' Gracio replied. 

Suddenly they could hear a BIG explosion. Such a big explosion that even Gracio, Griosta and Geryuganshoop who were psychic masters, were caught off guard by it. Gracio turned back just to see what it was. It was Boros... He looked angry and pale... Very pale... So fale, in fact, that his color had changed. He now appeared to be white in color with black stripes scattered throughout his body.

'Thanks to you, I have unlocked a new stage or a new form...' Boros announced 'I shall now call it... The Meteoric Burst!'