The Prophecy

'What do you want to know, Lord Boros?' The Great Seer asked 'How did such a powerful being like you come here. To a land of fortune tellers. We are nothing but weaklings. We have no powers except for seeing the future. And it's utterly disrespectful to you if you are saying such a great person like you needs help from me. A weak old man who is about to die soon.' 

'Sometimes "weak" people can help out "strong" people.' Boros said 'There's nothing wrong with that. But right now, your job is to help me, not talk about what would be disrespectful to  me. I will see that myself.' 

'Okay, so, what do you want to know?' The Great Seer asked. Boros looked at him and smiled and then he yelled "Tell me, oh Great Seer, will I ever meet an opponent who will be just as powerful as me? Tell me, oh Great Seer, will I ever meet an opponent as worthy as me? Tell me, oh Great Seer, will I ever meet an opponent who will have the potential to defeat me?

The Great Seer was astonished. 'You want to find a worthy opponent?' he asked 'Everyone else is happy when they get so powerful but here, it seems it's the opposite. But nevertheless, I will tell you what you desire to know. I shall let you know your destiny!' 

He went near his crystal globe and saw if Boros would ever meet his match or not.

'Yes.' he suddenly said. Boros widened his eye. 'You will meet your match. However, I cannot see when or where you will meet your match but whoever will be as strong as you will definitely meet you in this lifetime. I can see hazy visions of that person in my crystal globe and that person seems to be someone who is bald.' 

'Interesting.' Boros said as he started walking away 'Thanks for letting me know, Great Seer. I shall never forget what you have told. And as a sign of my gratitude, I shall give you something.' Boros threw a stone at the Great Seer and he caught it. He looked at the stone and widened his eyes. It was red in color and was the hardest stone to get in the entire universe! 'I had found it in one of the planets and didn't really need it so here, I gifted it to you.' Boros said as he walked out of the room. 

The Great Seer laughed in happiness as Boros got out of the palace.