Volcanio

'Geryuganshoop, we are getting out of this planet.' Boros told 'The Great Seer told that I will meet my match someday.' 'Your match?' Groribas said with a laugh 'That doesn't even exist! The Seer must be lying to give you false hope.' 'I am sure that he wasn't lying.' Boros told 'But don't believe it if you don't want to. I don't care. I believe in The Prophecy and that is what matters.' All of them headed towards the Spaceship. 

'Our next stop is Volcanio, the fire planet, filled with volcanoes and has similar toxic climate to our own planet but is also filled with strong warriors.' Geryuganshoop told. 'Sounds interesting to me.' Boros replied 'Begin the journey to Volcanio!' The spaceship reached Volcanio in some time and they finally landed on the planet. 

It was just like Geryuganshoop had described. There were volcanoes all over the place and the air wasn't all that nice either. But there wasn't one thing that Geryuganshoop had mentioned while describing the planet- strong warriors. 'I don't see any living beings in here.' Boros said as another volcano erupted. 'This is an abandoned area.' Geryuganshoop explained 'They have a civilization too. And their kingdom is is right there.' He pointed right with the help of one of his blue tentacles. 

'Very well then, we shall travel there!' Boros said as he started walking towards the Kingdom of Volcanio. 

Suddenly Boros got an uneasy feeling. A feel of discomfort. He was getting reminded of something... Something horrible... His old memories were coming to haunt him. 'W-Why do I feel like I am going to meet someone today...' Boros thought 'S-someone, who... Did a horrible thing to me earlier.... Is it just my sixth sense? What's happening? I am feeling so uncomfortable!!!!' 

'Lord Boros, what happened, why did you stop walking all of a sudden?' Geryuganshoop asked as he touched Boros' shoulder. 'O-oh, nothing.' Boros stuttered. 'Lord Boros?! You are stuttering???!!!' Geryuganshoop yelled. 'Yeah, I was just feeling a bit uncomfortable...' Boros said. 'But it's impossible for us to get sick, we have such great regeneration abilities, after all!' Geryuganshoop said. 

'Yeah, I know...' Boros told 'Nevermind, let's just keep walking till we reach our destination. Let's keep walking towards the Volcanio Kingdom!' He said it in such a way that it encouraged the entire Dark Matter Thief gang. All of them started walking towards their destination.