The Great Seer

All the fortune tellers of the planet got goosebumps all over their body as they saw Lord Boros descending on their planet. 'It's Lord Boros!' they yelled 'The destructor of planets. The person who carries death from one planet to another! We must hide!'

Boros smiled as he saw all of them hide. 'You do not need to be afraid of me!' Boros yelled 'I will not destroy this planet since I know that I cannot find a powerful opponent here since most people here are just nothing but fortune tellers. However, for me to have mercy on you, you must lead me to the greatest fortune teller of this planet! And if you lie, I shall kill you all. My commander, Geryuganshoop, can detect lies with his powers easily.'

The fortune tellers were surprised. 'He will not destroy us!' the said with a sigh of relief. They were so happy that they got excited to lead Boros to the best fortune teller that planet had ever known- Seaseerseeser. 

His name was too complicated so they called him as "The Great Seer".

Boros had soon arrived in front of his palace. 'He has a palace?' Boros asked 'Is he the king here or something?' 'No, but he is the best of us and to respect the best of us we all decided to fund it for him as a sign of the respect we have for him.' Boros smiled. 'I like that.' he said as he walked in. The fortune tellers guided him to where the Great Seer was and the finally went to his room. 

Even The Great Seer was frightened at first after he saw Boros but after the fortune tellers explained what Boros had really come here for he calmed down. 'So, you are the best fortune teller here?' Boros asked 'Great, then tell m-' 

'No...' The Great Seer interrupted with his frail voice. His voice indicated that he was very old. 'First, everyone except for Lord Boros must get out of this room. The rest of you are just distraction for me. And I do not like distractions while I am working. So it's my humble request for the rest of you to leave this place at once!' 

'So rude, wow.' Geryuganshoop thought as he went out with the others. 

Now the only ones left in the room were Boros and The Great Seer.