Part 2: The Beauty of Lava

"Urgent message?" Jesse echoed. Ivor nodded and looked back to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

"It's news about Hit the Target," Ivor answered. Romeo pumped his fist in the air.

"Finally!" Romeo exclaimed. He was ecstatic and clearly had been getting impatient for news about Hit the Target.

Ivor raised an eyebrow, clearly suspicious.

"Wait a second. What's the Admin doing here?" Ivor pointed out. Jesse smiled at Romeo, then turned her head to Ivor.

"He's my friend," Jesse stated. Ivor looked at her like she was crazy, then caved in and sighed.

"Anyway, I spotted a cloaked person at night. They were sneaking around and I couldn't help but follow them. They stopped at a Nether brick tower with lava, netherrack, and fire all around it. The tower was magnificent, I really admire the decorating choices. Finally, someone else who appreciates the beauty of lava!" Ivor reported. Romeo and Jesse held back laughter. "You're laughing now, but one day you will know the true beauty of lava."

"Okay, back to your story. What happened next?" Jesse questioned. Romeo grinned and nodded eagerly, his eyes glued to Ivor as if he was watching the world's most exciting mystery movie.

"The cloaked person started talking to a man named 'Target.' It turns out that the cloaked person is using a voice modifier to hide their identity. I thought the cloaked individual was Cassie what's-her-name, but then they told 'Target' they stole the voice modifier from Cassie what's-her-name. Then the cloaked individual said they would wear the voice modifier every visit so the cloaked individual wouldn't risk the YouTubers finding out that one of their own is working for the infamous Hit the Target," Ivor continued.

"So to sum things up... one of the YouTubers is working for Hit the Target, but it isn't Cassie Rose?" Romeo observed. Ivor's head slowly moved up and down.

"Precisely," Ivor responded.

"We just need to find out who. Lizzie's party at ten AM will be the perfect opportunity, because I know all of the YouTubers will be there. We'll have all of the YouTubers in one place. Well, except for Cassie, but she's not Hit the Target's accomplice anyway. While we're at the party, we can interrogate them and look for clues," Romeo suggested. Ivor turned towards Jesse.

"He's smarter than he looks," Ivor commented, pointing a thumb at Romeo. Jesse bit her lip and looked at Romeo.

"We? Ro, I'm not sure if I can make it to the party. I've got this meeting with Binta- which I'm probably super late for by now- and..." Jesse rambled.

"You've got time. It's seven fifty and Lizzie's party isn't until ten," Romeo pointed out. Jesse's expression became one of complete and utter shock and horror.

"Seh- seven f- fifty?" Jesse stammered. Jesse buried her head in her hands. "My meeting with Binta started at seven forty five! Sorry, but I have to go! I am so late! I am so totally late!" Jesse panicked. She sprinted to her meeting with Binta as Romeo flew after her.

After the two of them arrived at the meeting room, Jesse caught her breath and glared at Romeo.

"I have to run and you get to fly. Which part of this is fair?" Jesse grumbled. Romeo, who was still hovering next to her, smiled mischievously.

"Aww, come on. You needed a nice run," Romeo joked. Jesse crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes even more.

"Not fair."

"If you say so. It'll be fair next time, promise," Romeo told her.

Jesse was unsure of what Romeo's idea of "fair" was, but it probably wasn't the same as her idea of "fair." But regardless of how her friend defined the word "fair," she decided to cut him some slack.