First Encounter

*jungkooks pov*

There I was standing in front of the big grayish building with a huge glass door. I hesitated for a second but then quickly opened it and got inside, I looked at everyone walking around greeting their friends and talking about what they did the previous weekend. I wish I could have these types of conversasions with my friends but 1) I didn't have any since I was in a new school and 2) the past couple months of my life have been a big pile of shit. After 5 years of fighting my dad lost the war and died of cancer, my mom and I were devastated, nothing was the same without dad, it got to the point where we couldnt live in our house anymore because we were haunted by all of our memories with him, so we decited to move as far away as possible, we sold the house and all of my dads belongings except for a few pictures that held some of our most precious memories, those were the only things we couldn't let go of.

There I was walking down the halls of my new school looking for the principals office to get my schedule

There I was walking down the halls of my new school looking for the principals office to get my schedule. I was wondering aimlessly having no idea where I'm supposed to go until I accidentaly bumped into someone.

Jk:Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!

??: Its ok buddy don't stress it

Jk: Hey. Could you... by any chance... point me to the principals office?

??: Are you new?

I nodded.

??: Yeah sure no problem I'll take you there.

Jk: Thanks! I'm Jungkook by the way.

H: I'm Hoseok!

*time skip*

After I got out of the principals office I noticed that Hoseok was still there waiting for me but another guy was also with him. I nervously walked up to them. Hoseok spotted me and gave me a big smile.

H: There he is Yoongi!

Yoongi turned and looked at me which for some reason made me nervous, but then he smirked and gave me a nod of approval.

Y: Hey, I'm Yoongi and you must be Jungkook...

He reached out his hand to give me a hand shake and I happilly obliged.

Jk: Yeah, nice to meet you Yoongi.

Y: So you're the new kid huh?

Jk: Yeah I just moved here with my mom.

Y: Cool.

H: Did you get your schedule? What's your first class?

Jk: I have math.

H: Great so do we!

He said that with a smile that resembled a 3year old.

H: Do you perhaps wan't to come play basketball with us after class?