Intriguing

*Jungkook's pov*

I ran inside as fast as could, I wasn't even sure which direction to go to but I didn't have time to think. Seokjin came on the roof and told us that Y/n passed out and she looked like she was having a heart attack. My head was spinning, I was so worried, then I saw a bunch of students gathered around something in the middle of the hallway and I knew exactly what they were looking at, as I went closer I could hear the desperate voices of Namjoon and Hoseok screaming at Y/n to wake up.

N: Y/N PLEASE STAY WITH US!

H: SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!

I finally made my way through the crown and my heart dropped to my stomach when I saw Y/n, she was on the floor with her head resting on Namjoon's lap, her makeup was a bit smudged as if she splashed water on her face and you could see prominent dark circles under her eyes "What the hell happened to her?!". I sat down next to her and removed her head from Namjoon's lap bringing it over to mine and then cupping her face with my hands before speaking to her.

Jk: Y/n wake up please...

She didn't even move a muscle and I started to feel tears in my eyes.

Jk: Please Y/n open your eyes, I need you to look at me so please open your eyes...

I felt a single tear fall down my cheek and I closed my eyes before wiping it off, as I did that I heard a soft groan coming from her and my eyes shot open, at the same time the rest of the guys made their way through the crowd and sat around her

I felt a single tear fall down my cheek and I closed my eyes before wiping it off, as I did that I heard a soft groan coming from her and my eyes shot open, at the same time the rest of the guys made their way through the crowd and sat around her. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and I felt like I could breath again, once she fully opened her eyes she started looking around at her surroundings before her eyes met mine.

*Y/N pov*

I herd a soft voice calling out to me telling me to open my eyes and I started slowly regaining my senses as I opened my eyes to see who was talking to me, I looked around me for a moment waiting for my vision to clear and once it did I focused my attention on the person in front of me. It was Jungkook. He was looking at me with wide eyes, they were a bit red as if he had cried and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I tried to get up but failed since I hadn't fully regained my strength so Jungkook put his arm behind my back to help me. After sitting up for a second I looked around me once again and noticed that all the guys were looking at me like they were worried, as I looked at all of them my eyes drifted to Jimin and I started remembering what happened so I opened my mouth to apologize.

Y/n: Jimin, I am so sorry I-...

J: Are you serious, you just woke up after having what looked like a freaking heart attack and the first thing you say is sorry! What did I do to deserve a friend like you?

I was very confused by his attitude I thought he was mad at me, and what did he mean by I had a heart attack? Then Tae sat next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder while looking at me with an apologetic face.