Seniors Trip (Part 2)

*Jungkook's pov*

I watched as Y/n was stomping away from me feeling like a complete idiot, how can I keep be so stupid with her all the time, I started mumbling curse words under my breath because of the way I acted and all I wanted to do was run after her and apologize for being so insensitive, but I've seen her angry before and I knew that there was a high chance she would beat me up so I just stood there doing nothing when I felt someones hand on my shoulder and looked to find Taehyung staring me down with disappointment in his eyes.

T: I am sorry to say this man, but I think you blew it...

He let go of me and everyone left the beach leaving me there alone. I stayed at the beach for a while walking and thinking of how to apologize to Y/n, by the time I finished it had already been an hour and I was getting pretty hungry so I went back to the hotel to grab something to eat. After going to my room to change, I started heading to the hotels restaurant, as I was walking down the hallway I passed Y/n's room and just like clockwork the second I was in front of her door it opened revealing her small figure, she had changed into a white knitted sweater with her usual white tank top underneath, some blue denim short's and white converse, she had a little bit of makeup on her face but not too much and her hair was down with her natural texture which was straight with a small bend to it. Our eyes met and for a few seconds I was just stood there looking at her until I remembered that I had to apologize.

Jk: Um... Listen Y/n I am really sor-...

Y/n: It's ok!

Jk: No listen I know you are mad... wait... did you just say it's ok...?

Y/n: Yeah don't worry i'm not mad at you, how's your arm by the way?

Jk: It's fine...

I just stood there dumbfounded not expecting this reaction from her, I thought she was going to be mad at me for what I did but she didn't seem to be all that bothered, that girls will never stop surprising me. A thought then came into my mind "Why is she dressed up?"

Jk: So... If you don't mind me asking, why are you all dolled up?

Y/n: Well 1) because I didn't want to stay in my clothes from travelling and 2) because the teacher informed us that the hotel was having a party at the restaurant so I didn't wan't to look like a sack of potatoes!

Jk: The hotel is having a party?

Y/n: Yeah they came to all of the rooms to inform us, where were you all this time?

Jk: Well, I was still at the beach...

Y/n: What where you doing there for an hour all alone?

Jk: I was... thinking...

Y/n: About?

Jk: How to apologize...

Y/n: Aww that's so sweet!

I watched as a big smile grew on her face and my heart started to beat a little faster than I would like it to, so I decided to stop looking at her.

Y/n: Care to be my date to the party?

I froze for a second trying to process what she just told me and I looked at her with wide eyes.

Jk: Did you... just... ask me out...?

She looked like she was thinking for a second before crossing her arms in front of her chest, and smirking at me as she leaned in closer to my face.

Y/n: What if I am?

She spoke in a playful yet seductive tone and I felt my knees getting weak as she used my line against me "Damn you Y/n!". She booped my nose and started laughing hysterically as I was turning into a tomato.