Strange Girl

*Y/N pov*

I was walking down the hall heading to the cafeteria to have lunch with Tae and Jimin, they were not in the crowd while I was fighting with Jackson and his gang so they were probably waiting for me there.

I entered the cafeteria and scanned the room for them, spotting them at our usual table by the window

Y/n: What's up guys?

I said and took a seat across from them.

J: We should be asking you that.

Y/n: What do you mean?

J: I mean that the only thing people have been talking about for the past 5 minutes is how you beat up Jackson!

Y/n: Oh come on I didn't hurt him...

Jimin gave me a "really?" look.

Y/n: Much...

T: Y/n how many times do we have to tell you, he is not worth it!

Y/n: None, I am already aware, and plus it wasn't even my fault he had it coming!

T: You shouldn't start fights with them they will just keep coming back!

Y/n: I didn't start it! He threw the first punch it was self defence.

They both looked at me with disappointment. I knew they cared about me and just didn't want me to get hurt, but if only they knew why I was doing it, why I kept being late, why I kept picking fights... But I couldn't tell them. I was too scared, scared that they would leave me and I couldn't have that. I wanted to cry just at the thought of them leaving me, but I had cried enough to know that tears don't solve anything so I just focused my attention out the window. I looked at all the student's sitting on the lawn, being carefree, laughing and complaining about their problems which were mostly about school. Every time I looked at them I wished that I could be like that, but I can't, not yet at least. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I did not realize that the rest of the guys had joined us at the table until I felt someone taping my shoulder. It was Jin.

Jin: What are you thinking about princess, you look kind of sad?

Jin is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life, he gives the protection of a big brother and the love and care of a mother, he adores me as much as I adore him and he never fails to put a smile on my face even though it's a fake one.

Y/n: I was thinking about the fact that I will never be as beautiful as you and I got depressed.

I gave him a smirk which he gave back to me and proceeded to ruffle my hair.

Jin: Well don't be because you are the only person that I can confidently say is more beautiful that me both inside and out!

If only he knew how wrong he was, regardless his comment made me smile a little bit.