Hold Me Tight

WARNING this chapter contains some mature content including abuse and rape, if you are sensitive to this stuff please skip the marked area, otherwise you may continue reading.

SKIP THIS PART

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/N pov*

Jungkook and I where just sitting on my bedroom floor talking and laughing when we suddenly heard the sound of the door opening. I froze right on the spot "This can't be happening", "He can't be back", I started to panic as I felt the fear taking over my body, I snapped my head to look at the door when I heard the familiar footsteps coming up the stairs sending goosebumps down my spine, my heart was racing and I turned to look at Jungkook, there was only one thing going on in my mind at that moment "I can't let him see Jungkook!", I jumped up from the floor and picked up Jungkook by the arm and dragged him to my walk in closet shoving him in before looking at him with a serious face. 

Y/n: No matter what you hear, DO.NOT.OPEN.THIS.DOOR!

I quickly closed the closet door and focused my attention on my bedroom's door my breath hitching as I could hear his footsteps coming closer. Everything was silent for a moment and I knew he was standing outside my room, the door slowly creaked open and my heart dropped to my stomach as my stepdad appeared behind it, he didn't even bother to close the door as he made his way towards me staring me down as if I was his prey. I gathered all the courage I had inside me to speak to him so that he wouldn't think I was weak.

Y/n: You are home early!

D: I had to cancel the rest of my trip, something came up.

Y/n: Care to tell me?

D: Oh well I just found out that my ex wife was in town and that you paid her a visit... 

My breathing became uneven as he stepped even closer to me and I just wanted to run away but my feet wouldn't move I was completely paralyzed out of fear, I tried to speak once again but before I could open my mouth I felt a hard slap across my cheek which caused me to fall to the ground, he leaned down next to me and pulled my hair bringing my face closer to his.

D: What were you planning?

Y/n: I wasn't-...

I didn't get to finish my sentence as he threw my head on the floor causing my vision to become slightly blurry but I shook it off.

D: Were you trying to run away from me?!

Y/n: No...

He let out a sarcastic laugh before kicking me in the stomach causing me to grunt in pain, he continued beating me with no mercy and I tried to hold in my screams because I didn't want Jungkook to hear me, I felt so weak and I could barely move when my stepdad picked me up from the floor and threw me on the bed, I knew exactly what was coming next and I prayed to god that I would just pass out so that I wouldn't have to feel this, but when does he ever listen to me. He approached me and took of my pants with force, I tried to fight back but I could barely move because of the pain, as a last resort I looked into his eyes giving him a pleading look begging for him to stop, a devilish smirk appeared on his face as he began unbuckling his belt, I shut my eyes so tight that it almost hurt, hoping and paying that this nightmare could just end and that I would wake up, the worst part wasn't even what he was about to do to me, it was the fact that Jungkook was in my fucking closet listening to all of this that made my heart shutter, how could I ever face him again after this, what would he think of me? My thoughts were cut short when I felt my stepfather standing over me while positioning himself at my entrance and whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.