Your Fault

*Jungkook's pov*

I woke up the next day feeling energized, I wasn't sure where my positive mood came from but I had a pretty good idea, and that idea had a name "Y/n", while thinking about the time we spent together yesterday I couldn't help but smile and I couldn't resist the urge, I wanted to see her. I quickly got out of bed and got dressed putting my shoes on while going down the stairs. After finally making it down the stairs I rushed to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat since I wanted to go to school to see Y/n again. When I walked in the kitchen I was not prepared for the sight in front of me. 

There she was leaning against the counter having a casual conversation with my mom

There she was leaning against the counter having a casual conversation with my mom. Needles to say I was shook, I just stood by the door frozen since my brain could not process the situation, but that didn't last long before she turned to face me with a smirk on her face.

Y/n: Finally you're awake! How was your night sleeping beauty?

I just stood there with my mouth open, no words would come out of my mouth and to make matters worse my mom started talking as well.

M: Jungkook it's very rude to not answer when someone asks you a question!

Y/n: It's ok Sarah.

"What the heck?!" did she just call my mom by her name? "How long was I asleep for?", Y/n then came closer to me and handed me a banana milk.

Y/n: Here take it, we need to go.

Jk: Go where?

I furrowed my eyebrows and she rolled her eyes, as I put the banana milk in my bag.

Y/n: School you idiot, where else?

Jk: Wait you are taking me to school?

She raised her eyebrow at me and crossed her arms while a smirk started creeping on her lips.

Y/n: Well I just thought that it would be less awkward showing up to school with me than with your mom don't you think? No offence Sarah.

M: None taken, and I totally agree. 

Y/n: So move your butt coconut head we don't want to be late!

She went past me and made her way to the door as my eyes followed her, I then turned to look at my mother still in shock and she motioned for me to leave. I walked out of the house and Y/n was already on the motorcycle and was putting on her helmet, I made my way to her and she handed me a helmet as well. I took it hesitantly and got on the motorcycle putting my arms around her waist. She started the bike and drove off to school. When we reached school all eyes were on us and I began to feel uncomfortable until Y/n put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile before walking ahead of me towards the entrance. I followed after her and in less than two seconds after we walked though the door I saw a worried Jimin and Taehyung running towards me.