The Prom

WARNING there is going to be some mature content in this chapter so if you are not comfortable with that please skip through the marked area otherwise enjoy the story.

*Y/N pov*

It was finally here, the day of prom, me and the girls would spend the day together getting ready and then we would all go with our dates, except me because my father got one of his employees to drive me. I really enjoyed spending time with the girls, ever since Bali we had gotten closer and they felt like sisters to me, Jennie actually was the one who helped me pick out my prom dress and Ι was really excited to wear it tonight, but as much as Ι wanted to be happy today, Ι couldn't, Ι knew it wasn't going to last long, after tonight everything would change, even though it would be for the better Ι still felt sad, but Ι couldn't show it, not tonight, tonight Ι was going to enjoy myself and spend time with all my friends and most importantly Jungkook. As Ι was lost in my thoughts Jisoo's voice broke me out of it making me look at her.

Jis: Y/n, are you listening?

Y/n: Huh?

Jis: Are you coming to the salon to get your hair done with us?

Y/n: Isn't it a bit early for that?

R: Girl it's almost 5:00 pm and prom is at 7:00 we have less than two hours!

My eyes widened at her comment and Ι immediately got out of my seat.

Y/n: To the salon it is then!

The girls laughed and we got out of the cafe and headed over to salon, the second we got inside the employees made us sit down on the chairs and began working immediately, we were chatting and telling jokes with the girls and the employees and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life, Ι bitterly smiled to myself not knowing when Ι was going to experience this again the girls seemed to notice my mood and decided to ask me.

L: Hey are you ok?

Y/n: I'm fine just got a lot on my mind...

Jen: Well don't, tonight is your night and you should just relax and have fun!

I smiled at Jennies words, she was right, even if there wasn't much time left, tonight was the last night Ι could enjoy myself with all my friends, Ι was going to have fun so Ι shoved the thought's in the back of my mind and nodded giving her a big smile. After about an hour and a half we were finally done with our hair and makeup and headed home to put on our dresses, Ι got home a bit late since I had some important business to take care of and ran to my room, once I put my dress on I ran back downstairs since I heard the driver honking because I was really late, before I could reach the door I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and stood there for a second, I smiled as a thought crossed my mind, one that I haven't thought of in a while.

"I am beautiful"

I walked out the door with a smile on my face and got in the car on my way to prom a little more than fashionably late.

*Jungkook's pov*

I have never been more stressed in my life, I had finally gotten my suit on and have been struggling to figure out how to tie my tie for the past half hour, until I finally gave up and went to my mom for help.

M: Are you nervous?

Jk: Is it obvious?!

M: Well your palms are sweaty and you almost look like you peed yourself.