The Life You Gave Me

Before I let you read this I would like to say that this is indeed the last chapter of my first ever story, I am so happy I could capture your attention and I feel very proud for my little story, I would also like to give some special thanks to @jiminnsoft and @xrisa01 for inspiring me to write my story and being my proofreaders, lastly I would like to say that there will not be a sequel or a bonus chapter of this story because I honestly don't feel like it needs it and I kinda want to let you guys imagine what will happen next on your own, with that said I will now let you read the final chapter of "The life you gave me". Stay tuned for a special announcement in the end.

*Jungkook's pov*

I woke up with the feeling of happiness overflowing my body, last night was perfect, I got to have fun with my best friends, to dance to some cool music, and most importantly I got to spend the night with the most incredible woman in the world, just the thought that she was next to me made me want to explode out of happiness, with my eyes still closed I reached out next to me with my hand to find my angel, to my surprise I couldn't feel anything so I opened my eyes to check.

Jk: Y/n?

She wasn't next to me which made me furrow my eyebrows and I began scanning the room with no luck, I got out of bed and quickly put some clothes on before heading downstairs to find her, I searched the entire house yelling her name but she was nowhere to be found, my heart started pounding against my chest, I was getting worried and I had no idea what to do, after texting the guys to see if they heard anything from her the only thing I achieved was to make them worried as well, my head was spinning and I was fully worried at this point when a thought popped into my head.

"What if he has her?"

Just the thought of her being with that bastard made my blood boil and in a matter of seconds I was dressed and out the door heading over to Y/n's house not even caring about the consequences, the second I reached her house I made my way to the door before banging on it, a wave of relief washed over me when I heard the door open but the sight of the person in front of me filled me with anger once again.

F: What is it?!

Jk: Where is Y/n?

F: What the fuck do you want kid?

Jk: Tell me where she is!

He scoffed and was about to close the door but I stopped him with my foot.

F: Kid she's not here now go away-...

I didn't let him finish and gave him a hard punch on the jaw making him fall onto the floor.

F: What the fuck?!

Jk: TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

F: SHE LEFT!

His words made me freeze on the spot and I just stared at him in shock.

Jk: What do you mean...?

F: She sold everything and left...

That's when I finally took a moment to look around, the house was nearly empty, with the only visible furniture being the couch in the living room and a mirror that used to sit on a table by the door but was now on the floor, I felt my body becoming numb as the realization hit me.

"She's gone..."

How could she just leave like that? Without saying goodbye, without telling me, needless to say I was devastated, I wanted to crumble but I wasn't going to do so in front of him. He seemed to notice my blank expression and let out a sarcastic laugh making me look at him.